***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

MD vs.MN reminds me of the Olympic Creed...Bigger Faster Stronger

That's really a huge compliment. I'd much rather be consistent than one of these creeps (not saying you) that comes out of the woodwork only to post when sh*t hits the fan.

Bro just because you get your panties in a twist when more people comment, because we’re playing like a DIII cupcake, doesn’t make someone a creep.

Last edited:

I don't know what the truth is but Pitino better be telling the team that they need a win in Chicago to make the tournament. They played so much better as a team on Tuesday when they thought their season was on the line.

Bro just because you get your panties in a twist because more people comment, because we’re playing like a DIII cupcake doesn’t make someone a creep.

That's a sad state of affairs. But I guess it's the country we live in. Negativity sells

Coffey showing some signs of life. Wish that it didn't often take half the game for Coffey to settle into his games.

That's a sad state of affairs. But I guess it's the country we live in. Negativity sells

9-11 with many games like this is negative. Who has to sell it?

Don't you believe what your own eyes see?

By the way, you said they had to win their last 3 games or you needed a change in coach. You talk out of both sides of your ass though.

Haha. You're a regular poster with solid takes who doesn't just appear during losses. Why would you think I was talking about you?

This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on here.

I was just saying some people might show up here on here during games because they aren’t at the game.

An 8 point loss would look a lot better on the resume.

Yes, but he's going to test the NBA waters. You realize this, right?

Getting some feedback from NBA scouts doesn't mean he's going anywhere. It's very unlikely that he gets drafted and comes back. You realize this, RIGHT!?

Because this is who we are?

An under .500 team in the big 10

Not everyone gets a woody for this.

This is fu----g brutal basketball. Absolutely brutal.

How come you didn’t post after the Purdue win?

Getting some feedback from NBA scouts doesn't mean he's going anywhere. It's very unlikely that he gets drafted and comes back. You realize this, RIGHT!?

I could see him getting enough smoke blown up his @ss to go into the draft. But it'll be Rick Rickert part II if he does.

Why did we not foul to get Maryland to the bonus like 2 minutes ago?

Nice to see the Gophers coming back. Still an ugly loss but it makes me more optimistic for next week.

When did FS1 get the old NBA on NBC theme music?

50-50

Even if he comes back, we'll finish above .500 in the big 10, right?

Top Bottom