***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If we lost tonight by 30 and then to Illinois/Rutgers, our net may be 60 or worse. Very possible.

there are multiple teams with a NET above 60 projected to be in the tournament... St. John's and Arizona St. come to mind right away... besides, you stated it as a fact

Omersa was a miss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He's not a miss. But his ceiling is Miles Tarver, IMO. A bench player to play D and rebound. I don't see him ever being a legit offensive player or a starter.

that's not remotely true

It’s not that far from the truth.

The Gophers are not a lock. They can still play themselves out of the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are multiple teams with a NET above 60 projected to be in the tournament... St. John's and Arizona St. come to mind right away... besides, you stated it as a fact

Clearly it's not a fact. But I fear the Selection Committee is going to use the NET more than the bracketologists think.

It's so amusing watching the contributing posters in these game threads change so much based on the result of the game. Many different names showing up tonight as opposed to Tuesday vs. Purdue. I wonder why that is?

Clearly it's not a fact. But I fear the Selection Committee is going to use the NET more than the bracketologists think.
I don't think losing @Maryland is a big of a loss as you are making it, regardless of the margin of the loss (pretty sure the NET caps the margin at 11 or 14 anyways, so it doesn't matter if they lost by 15 or 30)

10 minutes left and the fans are chanting for their bench rider seniors. Good lord.

I don't think losing @Maryland is a big of a loss as you are making it, regardless of the margin of the loss (pretty sure the NET caps the margin at 11 or 14 anyways, so it doesn't matter if they lost by 15 or 30)

Margin of victory caps at 10, but efficiency never stops being counted. So losing by 30 doesn't help you. I have always thought they needed 20 wins and still do.

There's no good reason a team this good should play so badly so often. Gabe, Oturu, Murphy, and Coffey all range from very good to great. If they were coached better they'd be competitive in every single game.

It's so amusing watching the contributing posters in these game threads change so much based on the result of the game. Many different names showing up tonight as opposed to Tuesday vs. Purdue. I wonder why that is?

Yet others personalities are remarkably consistent.

Margin of victory caps at 10, but efficiency never stops being counted. So losing by 30 doesn't help you. I have always thought they needed 20 wins and still do.

thanks for the clarification (not being sarcastic, appreciate it)... nevertheless, we are in game 30, don't think possessions can really sway our efficiency rating one way or another at this point.. besides, we are playing the #27 NET team on the road

thanks for the clarification (not being sarcastic, appreciate it)... nevertheless, we are in game 30, don't think possessions can really sway our efficiency rating one way or another at this point.. besides, we are playing the #27 NET team on the road

You wouldn't think so. But Nebraska's been riding their 50 point non-conference blow-outs to a top 50 ranking all season. You can lose and lose and lose and still be top 50. It's great.

I'm convinced that Washington could play no worse on either side of the ball then McBrayer. Even with sloppy ball handling and lazy defense.
There is no chance IW is coming back unless there is no other college in the country interested in him.

Because this is who we are?

An under .500 team in the big 10

Not everyone gets a woody for this.

This is fu----g brutal basketball. Absolutely brutal.

Yet others personalities are remarkably consistent.

That's really a huge compliment. I'd much rather be consistent than one of these creeps (not saying you) that comes out of the woodwork only to post when sh*t hits the fan.

You wouldn't think so. But Nebraska's been riding their 50 point non-conference blow-outs to a top 50 ranking all season. You can lose and lose and lose and still be top 50. It's great.

kind of my point. 10 non-conference games are going to be infinitely more influential on the metric than 1 road game against a top 30 NET team

I don’t post much during home games because I’m at the games. Hope thats OK with you.

Because this is who we are?

An under .500 team in the big 10

Not everyone gets a woody for this.

This is fu----g brutal basketball. Absolutely brutal.

It's fun to see you so sad knowing that your dream won't come true. What will you do during the offseason?

I don’t post much during home games because I’m at the games. Hope thats OK with you.

Haha. You're a regular poster with solid takes who doesn't just appear during losses. Why would you think I was talking about you?

It's fun to see you so sad knowing that your dream won't come true. What will you do during the offseason?

In the offseason I'm going to watch Pitino make up for losing Murphy and Coffey.

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

That's really a huge compliment. I'd much rather be consistent than one of these creeps (not saying you) that comes out of the woodwork only to post when sh*t hits the fan.

Not sure who you're referring to but I haven't seen any creeps in this thread or others.

I've been in almost every game thread and its usually positive.

We should change our name to Amir Coffey and the Pips.

wow man, all the gophers players lingering at the 3 point line... is this Pitino's plan? It's like they abandoned the paint.

Top Bottom