***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Maryland with nearly as many offensive rebound as the Gophers have defensive rebounds.

Pitino wants as short a bench as possible going into the tournament. Ideally, the Gophers play 7 guys, with Stull and Stockman coming off the bench and maybe, maybe Omersa if we need some minutes at the 4... other than that, I don't see the need to be toying with the lineup at this point

Not questioning the lineup rotation.

Gophers didn’t appear to start the game with much urgency.

I know Pitino said they can’t be complacent but maybe the I think we’re in talk by the head coach wasn’t the best approach?

I don’t think the Gophers are a lock. Is only 3 Quad 1 wins enough? I think they need another win either Quad 1 or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gophers feeling sorry for themselves again, trying to get fouled

Lot of turnovers. Fernando will take over the second half. Need to keep it close and regroup for the BTT

Absolutely nothing out of McBrayer offensively again tonight. He doesn't score and he can't create anything for anyone else. Just a totally lost year for him. Unfortunately, we have no better options.

Even if the Gophers were playing better, they're not being given a fair chance by the officials

Even if the Gophers were playing better, they're not being given a fair chance by the officials

Be realistic.

3 or 4 travels. Missing shots inside. Not rebounding on the defensive end. None of those are on the officials.

They don't deserve to be in the tournament. Too many often non competitive in games like this. Road games where the home team has struggled last few games. This is coaching, all coaching.

Be realistic.

3 or 4 travels. Missing shots inside. Not rebounding on the defensive end. None of those are on the officials.

Obviously not referring to those particular things. Give me a break

Richard better have a good halftime speech in him or we might drop this one by 40

Brutal first half. Uffda

Again, we are playing the bad Gopher uninspired, sloppy BB. Hope Murphy, Oturu and Coffey come out hot in the second half.

They don't deserve to be in the tournament. Too many often non competitive in games like this. Road games where the home team has struggled last few games. This is coaching, all coaching.
cool story but they'll be in the tournament. sorry you can't get your way on that

Obviously not referring to those particular things. Give me a break

What are you referring to? Maryland has been called for more fouls than us. They have less turnovers and are making more shots. Please explain. I’m curious.

What are you referring to? Maryland has been called for more fouls than us. They have less turnovers and are making more shots. Please explain. I’m curious.

A lot of contact not being called in the paint on the Gopher end

yeah the officiating is fine... the refs single handily have handcuffed two of their bigs with fouls.. incidentally, Murphy is flopping a ton

The inconsistency of this team is sickening. They look so good one game, then look like they don’t even know how to play the next.

Top Bottom