***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If ever there was a game to give IW a shot. Once again Richard his own worst enemy.

12 minutes in...6 TO. Gotta wipe the grease off the ball.

Stull afraid to shoot so he throws the ball away. Makes sense

Stull passes up open. Drive in. Passes up open 2. Throws 90 MPH fastball to Omersa for turnover. Brilliant.

Terrible offensive ball movement again tonight. One guy dribbling, four guys standing.
Looks like we're back to bad Coffey tonight.
We have 4 made shots and 6 turnovers to this point.

It's apparent, Washington is probably transfering because he hasn't sniffed one minute the past few games.

Terrible offensive ball movement again tonight. One guy dribbling, four guys standing.
Looks like we're back to bad Coffey tonight.
We have 4 made shots and 6 turnovers to this point.

Our offense basically depends on Coffey. If he's having an off night, we lose. We have no real plan on offense.

Four baskets now with 6 turnovers. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At game and its probably worse than it looks on TV.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nothing happening on offense. I really hope the Gophers are in no matter what because they don't look like they're fighting for a spot.

This has started out looking like another one of those all too frequent get blown out on the road performances. A staple of the Pitino era.

It's apparent, Washington is probably transfering because he hasn't sniffed one minute the past few games.

Even if he is, who cares? He can help this team. What does Richard get out of being petty?

Why not attempt that rebound until it's too late?

This has started out looking like another one of those all too frequent get blown out on the road performances. A staple of the Pitino era.

Pitino wants as short a bench as possible going into the tournament. Ideally, the Gophers play 7 guys, with Stull and Stockman coming off the bench and maybe, maybe Omersa if we need some minutes at the 4... other than that, I don't see the need to be toying with the lineup at this point

The argument that he plays weak D has gotten old. He can provide a spark on O and Stull has 0 upside. If Pitino had multiple good bench options this stubbornness might make sense.

If there are any pro scouts watching Coffey tonight, it’s guaranteed they wont be calling his number on draft day.

At game and its probably worse than it looks on TV.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hard to imagine, because it looks pretty bad on tv. Hope you got free tickets to get your money's worth.

Top Bottom