***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How many freaking times is Dupree going to leave his feet in the middle of the lane with nowhere to go and throw the ball to Maryland? Christ

Pathetic all around tonight. Who is playing well?

Pathetic effort all the way around. If we miss the tournament, Pitino better not b!%^ about it.

Murphy looks awful. Wonder if he is just worn out

Wild down 4-0. Gopher hockey losing to Michigan in front of the smallest crowd I've ever seen at home. At least we have great weather.

Thursday is now a must win. If we lose, we are out.

Switching to the Boys State Hockey Tournament. Go Blaine!

My gosh Pitino can’t coach. Only in game adjustments is his substitutions. Pitino you are getting killed. Try anything to stop them.

On another note, did they watch any tape of the first game against Maryland? Maryland doing exactly the same thing and we have no clue

Playing this bad is the only thing the Gophers could have done to undermine their resume. They find a way.

These kind of performances are why I don't think Pitino deserves to be here anymore.

Coffey is having one of his disinterested, lazy games. You've got to expect more consistent effort from one of your top two players.
If we don't make the tourney, it'll be due to the non-competitive butt-whippings on the road we've taken countless times.

We look like we don't even want to be out there... As I've said before, no leader at all. Nothing but passive personalities and play styles.

Omersa was a miss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Omersa was a miss.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

never expected much from him. don't think he was recruited to be a big time contributor. sometimes you need a scholarship for a raw big who can hope to be serviceable by year 2 or 3

Thursday is now a must win. If we lose, we are out.

I wouldn't say that.....but they could be out. If the game is against Indiana and they beat us, I think Indiana moves ahead of us in the pecking order. Ohio State isn't definitely ahead of us though. It's a weak bubble, we could lose tonight and Thursday and still make the tournament.

These kind of performances are why I don't think Pitino deserves to be here anymore.

+1. Complete no shows @Illinois, @MSU, tonight. You get a mulligan for a complete dud once per season. But this keeps happening.

You're forgetting Boston College, Ohio State, and most of home game vs Michigan. Just completely absent of everything.

Top Bottom