***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hard to believe this is the same team. That was embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not questioning the lineup rotation.

Gophers didn’t appear to start the game with much urgency.

I know Pitino said they can’t be complacent but maybe the I think we’re in talk by the head coach wasn’t the best approach?

I don’t think the Gophers are a lock. Is only 3 Quad 1 wins enough? I think they need another win either Quad 1 or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 or 2 more quad 1 wins? No. But 1 more win, yes.

They don't deserve to be in the tournament. Too many often non competitive in games like this. Road games where the home team has struggled last few games. This is coaching, all coaching.

If they only let teams in who "deserved" it by that standard, they'd have to go down to 48 teams.

Gophers 8 TOs. Maryland 11 points off TOs. Hope that changes in 2nd half.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Without outside shooting teams plug the middle. We do not run the pick and roll well enough to get mismatches. Our shooting guard cannot shoot - our point guard does not set up shots for others - it does not seem we have good off ball picks.

This team lacks leadership. The games I’ve watched I haven’t noticed one player who is Challenging the other players. Perhaps there is one and I’ve missed it.

Without outside shooting teams plug the middle. We do not run the pick and roll well enough to get mismatches. Our shooting guard cannot shoot - our point guard does not set up shots for others - it does not seem we have good off ball picks.

the Gophers outside shooting has been fine this game..

I think the overall problem is that Maryland is just a better version of us. tough matchups all the way around

This team lacks leadership. The games I’ve watched I haven’t noticed one player who is Challenging the other players. Perhaps there is one and I’ve missed it.

Carr will fix everything next year. :cool:

Right they don’t appear to have that one outspoken leader

Game over. Call of the dogs, Mark. Spare our NET.

This is one of the games where Coffey wants his game to look "smooth" which means that he jogs off of screens and loafs around.

We are in full stand around mode tonight. When Murphy jacking up 3s is our best offense, we have no chance.

Maryland looks so good against us that when I watch them play other teams I’m always surprised.

Murphy making 3's is always a mixed bag. Now, he'll probably go take 6 next game and miss them all.

This is one of the games where Coffey wants his game to look "smooth" which means that he jogs off of screens and loafs around.

Overall, we run lazy screens at the top of the circle and end up with the ball halfway to the midcourt line. This has been happening all season.

48? You’re generous. More like 8

Remember when people argued if Syracuse should make it in 2016? .500 in ACC. 10 seed. Then they made the Final Four. The beauty of the tourney is seeing who gets hot at the right time.

Maryland looks so good against us that when I watch them play other teams I’m always surprised.

They move, screen, and cut on offense, we can't keep up.
They jump out on defense and double the ball, we freeze and don't seem to know how to handle it (especially with no outside shooting threat.)

Top Bottom