***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The regular season finale is here and some of the pressure is behind us, but that is not an invitation to let up. We want to make the Selection Committee's decision be that of where to seed us as opposed to whether or not to seed us. We've been burned before on Selection Sunday, let's not invite that opportunity. Tonight is a very tough game obviously, but heck, let's go out and win this one!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Maryland. They crush us. Lets turn the tides and put some pressure on Iowa. I want to finish 6th!

Las Vegas betting line....MN +7... o/u 135

Lefty Driesell will not be roaming the sidelines tonite. And Tom McMillen, Len Elmore, & Albert King will not be suiting up for the Terps. However, they are tough at home and won at Williams Arena. They hang on for a 70-64 win (but Gophers cover). On to the B10 Tourney..

Need big games from everybody. Our lack of shooting (obvious, yes i know) and big man depth is the two biggest concerns

It's been nice to see the Gophers push the ball up the court more in the last couple of games. I was going crazy watching Coffee/IW/McBrayer walk the ball up the court every possession during that rough stretch. Keep the defense on its heels and get some easy baskets. I was at the Maryland game earlier this year, and the Gophers were winning for the first 30 minutes (well, most of it) of that game until Anthony Cowan turned into Michael Jordan. Let's get some revenge tonight!

I follow both teams closely. From Minnesota but graduated from Maryland. I'm not a Turgeon fan, but the Terps are big, long and quick and have tons of talent and are deep. If Turgeon doesn't get in their way with his bad coaching, I like Terps by 15.

I follow both teams closely. From Minnesota but graduated from Maryland. I'm not a Turgeon fan, but the Terps are big, long and quick and have tons of talent and are deep. If Turgeon doesn't get in their way with his bad coaching, I like Terps by 15.

Kind of leaning that way myself. Big emotional night Tuesday, wonder if we can get the emotional intensity back up to challenge a well rested maryland team. Hopefully good vibes from Tuesfay will carry over to tonight.

It will be interesting to see how Matz, Oturu, and Murphy do against the Terp bigs.
Need to play much better defense than in the first game where Maryland could do whatever they wanted on offense.

I attended the game vs Maryland with by 4 year old nephew. Didn’t watch closely but we had fun.

Matz picks up 2 on Fernando. Huge.

Coffey playing terrible. Let's give IW a shot.

McBrayer for 3. That could be a positive sign. C'mon Coffey.

Terrible D. On pace to give up over 90.

why doesn't Stull foul there? we don't care if you foul out Stull. He should be preventing easy lay ups like that.

Maryland has a ton of talent.

Gophers playing like they think NCAA bid is a lock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

going to be a long night if this keeps up. Lets go Gophers!!

These refs aren't calling anything. Probably a disadvantage for us.

The ball gets stuck, no movement at all... product of not having one reliable ball handler on the court... that means we have to have good shooters, which we don't. Gonna be a long evening.

Top Bottom