Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default PA & PJ: best tests evr, Panagos, Rossi, Andries, Guedet, Olson, Kieft, Paulson, more

    PJ did 15 minutes with PA on KFAN:

    https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-p...noon-30659116/

    in 7 years as head coach, best strength and conditioning tests he's ever seen...includes great results in sub 1.6 ten yard, sub 4.6 40, 35# vertical, bench, squat, clean, coach Nichol, coaches Ben, Cole and Jake

    3.2 gpa

    PA loves Panagos from days with Vikings under Tice, says he has energy to match PJ, PJ says he wanted to be in Twin Cities again, PJ says lot of schools wanted Panagos, players love him, Panagos says he can get more sacks from front four

    Rossi smart, doing great job, communicates well with players, coaches, coaches to what players can do well

    oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, maybe center, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

    plan is Big ten Championship

    Paulson between 270 and 275, played at 245 last year, Ko Kieft and Witham also mentioned, audio glitch in there, maybe SpannFord
    Last edited by swingman; 03-07-2019 at 11:43 AM.


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swingman View Post
    PJ did 15 minutes with PA on KFAN:

    https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-p...noon-30659116/

    in 7 years as head coach, best strength and conditioning tests he's ever seen...includes great results in sub 1.6 ten yard, sub 4.6 40, 35# vertical, bench, squat, clean, coach Nichol, coaches Ben, Cole and Jake

    3.2 gpa

    PA loves Panagos from days with Vikings under Tice, says he has energy to match PJ, PJ says he wanted to be in Twin Cities again, PJ says lot of schools wanted Panagos, players love him, Panagos says he can get more sacks from front four

    Rossi smart, doing great job, communicates well with players, coaches, coaches to what players can do well

    oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

    plan is Big ten Championship

    Paulson between 270 and 275, played at 245 last year, Ko Kieft and Witham also mentioned, audio glitch in there, maybe SpannFord
    That is an excellent plan.
    --------------

    "7 National Titles...

    ... But Let's Not Get Carried Away".

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swingman View Post
    PJ did 15 minutes with PA on KFAN:

    https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-p...noon-30659116/

    in 7 years as head coach, best strength and conditioning tests he's ever seen...includes great results in sub 1.6 ten yard, sub 4.6 40, 35# vertical, bench, squat, clean, coach Nichol, coaches Ben, Cole and Jake

    3.2 gpa

    PA loves Panagos from days with Vikings under Tice, says he has energy to match PJ, PJ says he wanted to be in Twin Cities again, PJ says lot of schools wanted Panagos, players love him, Panagos says he can get more sacks from front four

    Rossi smart, doing great job, communicates well with players, coaches, coaches to what players can do well

    oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, maybe center, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

    plan is Big ten Championship

    Paulson between 270 and 275, played at 245 last year, Ko Kieft and Witham also mentioned, audio glitch in there, maybe SpannFord
    I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but Conner Olsen is overlooked because Faalele, Blaise and now Dunlap are so intriguing, but Olsen was fantastic last year. He is probably still going to be our best OL next year and has a future in the NFL.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm excited to watch this team. There are going to be some great athletes on the field in maroon and gold next year.

  5. #5

    Default

    Not that I want to skip spring or summer, but I'm so excited to see what the Gophers do this year! Let's go!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MirandaB View Post
    Not that I want to skip spring or summer, but I'm so excited to see what the Gophers do this year! Let's go!
    We're not getting either this year. Just 9 months of winter and then fall.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The wrong place
    Posts
    2,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WinLoseOrTy View Post
    We're not getting either this year. Just 9 months of winter and then fall.
    SHU - TUPP

    That isn't funny.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but Conner Olsen is overlooked because Faalele, Blaise and now Dunlap are so intriguing, but Olsen was fantastic last year. He is probably still going to be our best OL next year and has a future in the NFL.
    Truth, Olson was a big part of the Wisconsin win.

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gopherdudepart2 View Post
    Truth, Olson was a big part of the Wisconsin win.

    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
    The two tight end look (and/or six olinemen look) was very effective as well at end of year...Paulson in motion seemed especially effective...Fleck talking about big tight ends Paulson, Kieft, and Witham makes you think they may go back to that some more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •