Fleck presser: oline, qbs, rbs, gibson, guedet, winfield, s&c, new coaches

swingman

Reaction score
Fleck Spring practice opening presser:

best offseason his staff has ever had...record number of sub 4.6, sub 4.5; 10" broad jump, 350 bench, 500 plus squat, 350 plus clean

Tanner and Zach with most experience, will get most reps at QB but open competition,

Winfield 100%, ready for contact, great offseson, really excited to see him play, very experienced

oline is one of best in in Big Ten, Andries maybe a tackle maybe a guard, same as Dunlap, Olson maybe a guard maybe a center, mentioned Schmitz and Dickson and Schlueter, reading between lines, didn't sound like Dickson is a locked in starter

early enroll Illinois olineman JJ Guedet has taken team by storm, could be in mix right away

Erik Gibson, wr from Michigan, who was injured and redshirted last year, has numbers off the chart in training, excited to see him play

Paulson up to 270 from 245, Witham great offseason, BSpannFord looks good, Ko Kieft way bigger

over 6,500 returning yards and 52 TDs in four rbs, plus Seth Green...Smith and Brooks still rehabbing

loves Panagos energy coaching dline, loves Harasymiak coaching dbacks, loves Chance coaching dbacks

more focus this spring on preparing for opponents

best offseason his staff has ever had...record number of sub 4.6, sub 4.5; 10" broad jump, 350 bench, 500 plus squat, 350 plus clean

PJ isn't gonna let baseball get away with best shape of his life all on their own ;)

Nice to hear PJ talk up all the other University of Minnesota sports.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Realize he hasn't even practiced once as a Gopher, but JJ Guedet sounds like the real deal. As the lone OL signee in class (two if Richter switches sides), the importance of him panning out is paramount.

Been a long time since we had such talented depth on the O-Line.

Realize he hasn't even practiced once as a Gopher, but JJ Guedet sounds like the real deal. As the lone OL signee in class (two if Richter switches sides), the importance of him panning out is paramount.

That's a pleasant surprise if a guy like that is battling for playing time as a freshman. No doubt a 4-game redshirt target.
2020 class will need a couple more OL prospects.

You might say he sounds nasty....

Your fore getting Tyler Cooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winfield 100%. Best news I've heard in a while. If he plays a full schedule this fall, it will be a great season!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I was told by a former coach that Fleck is primarily in it for himself. Surely, then, Fleck announced to the world that he was doing this for Dupree?

Winfield 100%. Best news I've heard in a while. If he plays a full schedule this fall, it will be a great season!

Between him on the football side and Curry on the basketball side, I'm not sure which of them will ever play a full season again.

I was told by a former coach that Fleck is primarily in it for himself. Surely, then, Fleck announced to the world that he was doing this for Dupree?

Knowing Fleck like Jerry Kill does, I suspect Fleck made sure that Dupree had to share this info with reporters for the conversation to continue.

I saw on a youtube segment that Meatsauce from KFAN was on TV commenting about the Kill / Fleck thing, and he said PJ "peacocks" by wearing a different color jacket on the sideline (bright yellow) so he stands out on game day.
Meatsauce doesn't like people who seek attention.

Meatsauce said that.

Meatsauce.

That flies in the face of what Kill had to say about Fleck.

Fleck calculated that texting McBrayer encouragement would eventually wind up on social media and make him look good. Only motive. /s

Fleck calculated that texting McBrayer encouragement would eventually wind up on social media and make him look good. Only motive. /s

Since you can’t post Gif images on here:
[GolfClap.gif]

Since you can’t post Gif images on here:
[GolfClap.gif]

You can most definitely post .gif images on here.

giphy.gif

Did Kill say PJ doesn’t care about kids? I thought he said PJ wasn’t about the kids he was about himself. Does that mean that Kill thinks PJ wants all kids to suffer and die young too?

Did Kill say PJ doesn’t care about kids? I thought he said PJ wasn’t about the kids he was about himself. Does that mean that Kill thinks PJ wants all kids to suffer and die young too?

You're really reaching there, don't you think? A person who is only about himself does not reach out to a suffering young man to console him. By definition, if you're only about oneself, you cannot be about anyone else. That was a really over-the-top comment.

You’re so pathetic.

What are you talking about?

Like rubbing the genie’s bottle. Tip of the hat for an early morning chuckle.

Time to remind us once again how you went to Wisconsin and that proves your Gopher loyalty despite your continued pathetic passive aggressive schtick. Oh, and throw in "cult" and "Fleckster" to remain fresh and original.

Top Bottom