B1G Championship

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Hypothetical question:

If Minnesota played Michigan in the B1G Championship, would the Little Brown Jug be at stake as well as the championship trophy?

I think I read somewhere that it would NOT be up for grabs. Perhaps someone else has a better source for information related to this than my rickety brain memory.

It SHOULD be no matter when they play.

I always liked the idea of playing for it 3x.... scheduled game, B1G Champ, Natty ;)

It SHOULD be no matter when they play.

I always liked the idea of playing for it 3x.... scheduled game, B1G Champ, Natty ;)

Is it possible that someday two B1G teams play each other in the National Championship? I mean it's possible, yes?

I think I read somewhere that it would NOT be up for grabs. Perhaps someone else has a better source for information related to this than my rickety brain memory.

This is what I have heard too, though I'm sure it's always at the discretion of the schools. Nobody would stop them from doing it.

If the winner of the game didn’t have the jug, I would guess many players would go for the jug before they go for the BT podium

If the winner of the game didn’t have the jug, I would guess many players would go for the jug before they go for the BT podium

Yep. Isn't The Jug the oldest trophy in college football? That means something...

Top Bottom