Twins Announce Family Friendly Concession Prices

This is a bit disingenuous, they are only offering this in two sections, one upper deck and one lower deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They outright list the two places.... that's not disingenuous.

You can thank the Atlanta Falcons, who proved they make more money when concessions are reasonable.

But the Falcons did it across the entire stadium, not two sections.

They outright list the two places.... that's not disingenuous.

It's brilliant marketing by them. It's in the newspaper, on tv news, we're talking about it on the Gopher football message board... Yet they are only having those prices at 2 stands.

It's brilliant marketing by them. It's in the newspaper, on tv news, we're talking about it on the Gopher football message board... Yet they are only having those prices at 2 stands.

And it's still $4 for a bleeping hot dog and nachos, which are corn chips and yellow gloppity glop (as Reusse once referred to it) with a total cost of something like $.40/unit. I can't understand how anyone thinks these are bargain prices, unless you compare them against the outrageous regular prices of everything else in the ballpark.

H
Why bother. I have been told this wouldn’t increase attendance and shouldn’t be factored into revenue anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These sections will be first ones sold out!

The beer prices at Target Field have been out of control since day once, at least relative to Milwaukee, KC, and the Chicago White Sox or even Denver concessions.

To make it worse Budweiser has a deal with the stadium, so all the standard concession stands have Bud Light or that awful Michelob Golden Light as the only options , which means the traffic is very heavy where you can get a Summit, Goose Island or other quality beer. At least in Chicago Southside you can still get a big Old Style a lot less than $9. An Old Style beats the hell out of a Bud Light or Mich Light in my world.

This "deal" is a big joke. The Target Field prices are way out of line for 100 loss per year type team in a "small market". This is not Boston, NYC, LA, or the north side of Chicago.

The $5 Bud Beer "deal" is per ounce slightly cheaper than the normal close to $10 larger, and thankfully not a Budweiser beer. Total scam... Baseball can actually be cheap if you don't buy the expensive seats and drink/eat before and after the game.

As for the food, I do not care at all. I go to the Loon, the Local, Glueks, Kierans, Crave, Rock Bottom, The Lyons Pub, Ike's or the First Ave. Depot to eat before or after the game if I am hungry. Screw paying for that dumbed down Cisco microwave crap at Target Field. Now if i have free tickets to sit in club area behind home plate, I might go downstairs and partake in the "elite" food there (free)

Last edited:

Lots of folks would I'm not sure would buy any stadium food or drinks ... not gonna buy this one, not sure it matters as far as those folks.

The beer prices at Target Field have been out of control since day once, at least relative to Milwaukee, KC, and the Chicago White Sox or even Denver concessions.

To make it worse Budweiser has a deal with the stadium, so all the standard concession stands have Bud Light or that awful Michelob Golden Light as the only options , which means the traffic is very heavy where you can get a Summit, Goose Island or other quality beer. At least in Chicago Southside you can still get a big Old Style a lot less than $9. An Old Style beats the hell out of a Bud Light or Mich Light in my world.

This "deal" is a big joke. The Target Field prices are way out of line for 100 loss per year type team in a "small market". This is not Boston, NYC, LA, or the north side of Chicago.

The $5 Bud Beer "deal" is per ounce slightly cheaper than the normal close to $10 larger, and thankfully not a Budweiser beer. Total scam... Baseball can actually be cheap if you don't buy the expensive seats and drink/eat before and after the game.

As for the food, I do not care at all. I go to the Loon, the Local, Glueks, Kierans, Crave, Rock Bottom, The Lyons Pub, Ike's or the First Ave. Depot to eat before or after the game if I am hungry. Screw paying for that dumbed down Cisco microwave crap at Target Field. Now if i have free tickets to sit in club area behind home plate, I might go downstairs and partake in the "elite" food there (free)
Twins prices aren't great but not the worst. Milwaukee's are nothing special plus that stadium is an airplane hangar. See graph below. Keep in mind the price stated there for the twins is for a 20 oz beer and many of the others are smaller.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/202666/beer-prices-in-major-league-baseball-by-team/

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom