Great picture of fans, Gopher players and recruits all in aerial view!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
This captures everything that was great about tonight, not the least of which is a stable of recruits looking on just behind the Gopher players:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

When showing this on TV, Jalen and Dain were all smiles and cheering the seniors. Jarvis is a great ambassador for MN kids to stay home. I would hope he would be involved with the team in some capacity going forward. Would have a great perspective for incoming recruits.

I could not find Ben Carson? anyone see him

Weird! I can't see Hurt in this picture.

This fan base will adore you if you stay home. It’s what we do. Stay here and be known or go to duke and be another piece that no one remembers the name of in ten years unless you’re a player of the year

This fan base will adore you if you stay home. It’s what we do. Stay here and be known or go to duke and be another piece that no one remembers the name of in ten years unless you’re a player of the year

This fan base will adore you no matter where you are from if you leave an impact. Most of the biggest legends in this program are not from Minnesota. We adore Murphy, Mason, Bobby, Grier (junior year), Vo, and on and on. Produce, dominate, put the team on your back and Gopher fans will adore you.

Go Gophers!!

Got it, Thanks!

Suggs in Black Hoodie
which one is the ex UCLA commit

He was just to the left of Carlson, not in the pic. I was standing next to he and his Dad during this post-game ceremony and they were definitely taking it all in. The coaches got him up on the floor towards the tail end of it.

Go Gophers!!

This fan base will adore you no matter where you are from if you leave an impact. Most of the biggest legends in this program are not from Minnesota. We adore Murphy, Mason, Bobby, Grier (junior year), Vo, and on and on. Produce, dominate, put the team on your back and Gopher fans will adore you.

Go Gophers!!

Very fair and did not mean to discriminate based on that, just say that partially due to history, we remember all of our players who make an impact because frankly, there just aren’t many of them

Who is the kid with the blank stare directly behind Pitino in the photo? Looks fairly short and not smiling. Is he one of the recruits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still and the cop look equally excited, don’t they:confused:

Who is the kid with the blank stare directly behind Pitino in the photo? Looks fairly short and not smiling. Is he one of the recruits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that's Grant Sherfield.

Very fair and did not mean to discriminate based on that, just say that partially due to history, we remember all of our players who make an impact because frankly, there just aren’t many of them

Very Funny, you must not know much about Gopher basketball. Troll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like quite a few recruits in that row (game passes...). Can anyone name them from left to right for us? Thx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

(junior year)? Grier led the team with 15.9 points per game as a senior. Minnesota senior who scores 16 ppg doesn't get brackets.

I believe that's Grant Sherfield.

Im not sure who that is... it doesn't really look like Sherfield. It might just be a friend of Suggs or Dainja. From left to right, it is Carlson, Dainja, not sure, Suggs, Hadley.

Im not sure who that is... it doesn't really look like Sherfield. It might just be a friend of Suggs or Dainja. From left to right, it is Carlson, Dainja, not sure, Suggs, Hadley.
The guy left of Suggs is Sherfield

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This fan base will adore you if you stay home. It’s what we do.

The fans really love Michael Hurt. Joe Coleman, Royce White, and Rodney Williams were universally adored as well.

Stay here and be known or go to duke and be another piece that no one remembers the name of in ten years unless you’re a player of the year

I'm sure that no Duke fan will remember Tyus Jones' name in 6 years.

The fans really love Michael Hurt. Joe Coleman, Royce White, and Rodney Williams were universally adored as well.

3d677cbb3b95528f00ee422438d2fd6c.jpg

I’m not going to get into it with you. I stand by what I said comparatively, you can hold your opinion.

Stand by a false statement all you want.

I offered no opinion.

DB... I mean dp. you are all knowing, I'm glad we have you on this forum to keep us all informed with the correct information.

Top Bottom