Picture and video of court storm

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Haven't seen this in a long while! We're not done!

Go Gophers!!

see this is why if your gonna storm the court you better make sure its worth it...and its usually not......thats an awful court storm for one lol....things could have been much worse...not to mention we've only lost to purdue at home 1 time in the last how many years...juvenile behavior from the fans

see this is why if your gonna storm the court you better make sure its worth it...and its usually not......thats an awful court storm for one lol....things could have been much worse...not to mention we've only lost to purdue at home 1 time in the last how many years...juvenile behavior from the fans

For me, it’s not about whether or not it was worthy of a court storm.

The last 2 court storms have had something controversial happen. Minnesota is lucky Haarms kept his cool or we’d be all over sports center. Get rid of court storms.

For me, it’s not about whether or not it was worthy of a court storm.

The last 2 court storms have had something controversial happen. Minnesota is lucky Haarms kept his cool or we’d be all over sports center. Get rid of court storms.

Right i agree completely. I personally never think its a good idea just seems like its been happening a lot the last 5 years or so, which in turn causes greater chances of this stuff happening to increase

Court Storm

Only at Minnesota is it wrong for a bunch of kids to have a little fun after a big win. I loved it. We were in Arizona watching it with a great 90 year old lady who is a huge Gopher fan and she was up and dancing and yelling as the game ended. It was great to see the smile on her face and it was great to see the students having a great time celebrating over one of the BIG10's best.

Right i agree completely. I personally never think its a good idea just seems like its been happening a lot the last 5 years or so, which in turn causes greater chances of this stuff happening to increase

I think social media also helps people capture this more now. Whoever recorded this wasn’t expecting to catch this on camera. 100 people (maybe more) were probably recording this court storm.

I’m not sure if this stuff is happening more in 2019 or if it’s happening the same amount and now it doesn’t go unnoticed as much.

Only at Minnesota is it wrong for a bunch of kids to have a little fun after a big win. I loved it. We were in Arizona watching it with a great 90 year old lady who is a huge Gopher fan and she was up and dancing and yelling as the game ended. It was great to see the smile on her face and it was great to see the students having a great time celebrating over one of the BIG10's best.

Not wrong at Minnesota. Wrong everywhere.

Last edited:

Last 2 court storms in the last couple days actually.

Reports are the Nevada-Utah St situation had nothing to do with the fans. It was a situation between players and coaches of the two teams.

A solution IMO would be to find a way to hold the students off the floor for an additional 5-10 seconds to the opposing players can get off the floor.

Did the guy touch Haarms? Sure didn't look like it.

Cool. So we’re at the point of nitpicking what that asshole did.

I guess I should have said flipped the double bird inches from his face and may or may not have touched him before Haarms pushed him away.

Last edited:

Cool. So we’re at the point of nitpicking what that asshole did.

I guess I should have said flipped the double bird inches from his face and may or may not have touched him before Haarms pushed him away.

No they are nitpicking what you said.

Top Bottom