Curry to Miss Remainder of Season with Injury

GopherLady

Reaction score
Per the U of MN:

Minnesota redshirt sophomore forward Eric Curry suffered a right foot injury earlier this week, and will miss tonight's game vs. Purdue and the remainder of the 2018-19 season.

In addition to Curry, the team will be without Michael Hurt for tonight's game. He is battling a groin injury. The Gophers will have a thin bench to work with and it likely means Jarvis Omersa, Isaiah Washington and Matz Stockman may see extended action.

Per the U of MN:

Minnesota redshirt sophomore forward Eric Curry suffered a right foot injury earlier this week, and will miss tonight's game vs. Purdue and the remainder of the 2018-19 season.

It wouldn’t be Gopher basketball without a season ending injury. Feel bad for the kid.

Tough news. Hopefully Stockman steps up.

Man this sucks.

He wasn't close too 100% before this foot injury. Hopefully we get to see a healthy Curry next year.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I am stating to wonder if we will ever see a healthy curry again. This just stinks for the kid.

Wow. Need to stay out of foul trouble with no Curry and no Hurt.

Damn. [emoji21][emoji37][emoji20][emoji852]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stockman playing about as well as curry...hopefully Curry gets and stays healthy next season

It's been pretty clear that he hasn't been playing at a high level recently. Better to shut it down and hope he comes back healthy next year. Matz has been looking pretty good defending the rim tonight.

It's been pretty clear that he hasn't been playing at a high level recently. Better to shut it down and hope he comes back healthy next year. Matz has been looking pretty good defending the rim tonight.

I think this was a new injury though. Kid can't catch a break.

That really sucks for Curry. We'd be screwed right now without Matz.

Matz played great. Better than any game Curry played this year. So glad we have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He really didn’t have much lift or explosiveness all season. Really hope
he can rehab and come back strong next year.

Top Bottom