2020 Bowl Tie-in Changes

I can't stand country music or anything redneck, yet I still found it really fun to visit Nashville. It was cool to see all the live music (all music sounds better live, even country) and experience a different culture for a couple days.

Valid, 100%. To each his own

I highly doubt I'll be going to any bowl game in Nashville or Charlotte.

I can't stand country music or anything redneck, yet I still found it really fun to visit Nashville. It was cool to see all the live music (all music sounds better live, even country) and experience a different culture for a couple days.

Same. Redneck culture is right up there for my least favorite things, but Nashville is a great time. Planning on making a weekend visit this summer.

Same. Redneck culture is right up there for my least favorite things, but Nashville is a great time. Planning on making a weekend visit this summer.

Agree 100%. I'd love to go back to Nashville, and I hate Country music with a passion. I had a blast at both Music City Bowls I've been to, plus been back once since. Sure, not as appealing as some other destinations, but it really is a great city.

Oh I get it, that's that redneck, proud to watch NASCAR thing, right?

As a person who lives in nashville.. we do not even have a nascar race, just the all star event this year.. so boom were not all rednecks! Actually a lot of Minnesotans retire here for tax purposes.

Top Bottom