All Things Gophers at Fresno State Road Game Thread

Got these suggestions for places to go in Downtown from a Fresno State Fan on Reddit:

Tioga-Sequoia Brewing, Full Circle Brewing, House of Pendragon, The Cosmopolitan (they called out the fantastic food), Tacqueria Yarelis (for their Anaconda Burrito), Adrian's on Bellmont, Doghouse Grill (by campus, famous for their tri-tip), Mike's BBQ (better than Doghouse Grill and less busy according to them), Mad Duck Brewing, the Chicken Shack.

They also said, if all else fails, the Tower District is near the convention center (which is the area my group is staying in) which has actual nightlife, plus food and drinks. They said go to Bocca for excellent Tacos if you find yourself in the Tower District.

Here is a screenshot of their exact reply:
5hRl8zgTPdB3lbio4CYiXdm3pOF86sj3ZBmbYgtINT--AnZlq1u21Yk3JQHiYL_d0BCyYogqxXY6E0DZ-5wce3oSFwIVHOgZcvpGOH4yg530NHWhebscFFS3Bt__qsyOH6tBuzX6O5mwngZHJmZTHBSNOStn83QYmO-6biGCOUMUa4XGLQyI9z5YKjHzIuuLo4Y104tPmIKGkEM3YnzbdSW9evsa5S6nC_4Q1cfLTD-c88OxtYI2nCqG7Jsvf9iiVIVYpcYSaP22u_utrmjfx_llgFkZE9cOYwDKv8X6-YaaCxyCe3NAnqg7-kUAsXgg9A-UWzn6qboNEG4hhHX4EkpOSe3AzYLxUxA2abizviEhvXRq4nk2J9mXaIrcKyKV56_ieLbB0Yki9REYc2rNKL2nntbqhV106Dy8Tt0y0c4RYpvoZ3uOdxAAnkWc2DDetjgtMwCgaoHoQ3X51u4X0Fc5jza0H9Pc-bA8cTQ9rjXOkItQ_t_S2_8WxfuqvPukVgmfz2JWJ4koxaNdt0JlI5pE9GnzknYLQ7d7UxIWuqX8w1PKiFcKESC5_3q6w1yjGo60JmlAkseGlbnMuvp8Occu78qAOjJFYEcqs3SGcWAaNihfLhLyqu9UMNsxjD6hgIbHWVvv-Z47WGFx0Ile3oV7c7xpzHl1dw0b17C2ZSkpD3885Qlnag=w655-h1310-no

Sweet, we will definitely plan to swing by! What time are you planning to be there?

Get there around 1:30, Hopefully be all set up around 2:30. DM on Twitter the day of if you can't find me or have any questions!

I'll be coming solo up from LA in my Gopheralls and will be sitting high up in section 29 - hope to see some of you there!

I wish I am in the Valley to watch the Gophers. My baby brother lives in Visalia and could have stayed in his house.

be loud gopher fans.

I wished I could have pulled it a trip to the CA central valley off.

I am considering Rutgers now, since the October weather will be great in NYC. Glad I went to Nebraska last year as much as the game was not so great.

For some reason I never want to go to Northwestern (or Purdue)as easy as that might be, and as much as I like Chicago.

How was the atmosphere at the game? Did ya all find fun places to go?

How was the atmosphere at the game? Did ya all find fun places to go?

Section 29 was pretty much entirely maroon and gold. The rest of the stadium was maybe 3/4 full. It was pretty quiet until FSU took the lead, but got fairly loud after that.

Fresno State fans were great, though. Really friendly despite the heartbreaking loss.

Top Bottom