In honor of the Seniors

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
In honor of the Seniors today, lets have no negative comments today.

Just a thought!

Murphy and McBrayer! These guys deserve one day!

GBBDude

GO GOPHERS!!!

See you at the game!

Has anybody heard rumblings that Michael Hurt might be acknowledged tonight?

He is alluding to the fact that some people have said/guaranteed Hurt is going to grad transfer to wherever his brother goes. Will be much easier for him to get playing time at Kansas or Duke.

He is alluding to the fact that some people have said/guaranteed Hurt is going to grad transfer to wherever his brother goes. Will be much easier for him to get playing time at Kansas or Duke.

I guess I missed the joke.

Just a thought!

Murphy and McBrayer!

I have not said a negative comment about either of them this year. However, the way Dupree has played, its been hard. Hope he brings it tonight.

I guess I missed the joke.

Oh, I don't think he is joking. People have been saying on here for a while that Hurt will grad transfer. I know his brother is big time but if they want actual playing time together Kansas and Duke aren't a great fit for a Michael.

I wasn't joking. I'm not suggesting he transfers to where his brother plays, but still could see a grad transfer. He could look to grad school and an opportunity to play 20+ minutes a game if he doesn't see that happening here. All just reckless speculation. Was just curious. Carry on.

Hoping Dupree and Murphy have monster games tonight. Especially hoping Murph gets the recognition he deserves.

Has anybody heard rumblings that Michael Hurt might be acknowledged tonight?

Ha. When have they ever acknowledged a Jr. that some fans think might grad transfer. Crazy talk.

You should have been joking.

Ha. When have they ever acknowledged a Jr. that some fans think might grad transfer. Crazy talk.

You should have been joking.

JR's walk on senior day in football all the time. Usually it's announced/leaked ahead of time though so it's not really a might at that point. If he might transfer, you're right, that wouldn't happen. Thanks for playing.

Who is the last grad transfer that hadn’t redshirted (graduated in 3 years)? That’s. True academic accomplishment with D1 sport time demands.

JR's walk on senior day in football all the time. Usually it's announced/leaked ahead of time though so it's not really a might at that point. If he might transfer, you're right, that wouldn't happen. Thanks for playing.

A lot of those JRs are redshirts.

Just a thought!

Murphy and McBrayer! These guys deserve one day!

GBBDude

GO GOPHERS!!!

See you at the game!

No negative comments about the seniors or no negative comments at all?

Thanks for playing.

OKAY... When have they ever acknowledged a basketball player who is a true junior student athlete in their 3rd year of college that some fans think might grad transfer. Crazy talk.

You should have been joking, odd post.

Last edited:

OKAY... When have they ever acknowledged a basketball player who is a true junior student athlete in their 3rd year of college that some fans think might grad transfer. Crazy talk.

You should have been joking, odd post.

Plot twist....I was joking.

Plot twist....I was joking.

I wasn't joking. I'm not suggesting he transfers to where his brother plays, but still could see a grad transfer. He could look to grad school and an opportunity to play 20+ minutes a game if he doesn't see that happening here. All just reckless speculation. Was just curious. Carry on.

#MinnesotaStrange.

Jelly's last game at the barn? He got his Instagram followers all fired up.

Last edited:

Murph, Pree, and Jarvis Johnson

Video link - Four Year - Gophers Men's Basketball Senior Night. Sorry for the crazy long link

https://www.facebook.com/GopherMens...70OeL9H5Sye3uI-cCwyMAGns0Z9bs&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARAHknazuLxxy44uNBXx8HQj7g3tFAf4i7T_pVDi8Ur7dN5k4877u_5sMqFxdK1pLW6bDRrlzeKebbWyIw7aeDTiUFfnwtnmRpctHpBU9G1OJBFyufj0U65vwODsRGDAwAz_bgN1tnNAAcVCdjj84sq-ZLwArKBeEbzKyervJODekpqoCTlC2mzT180raRFu80j1mnpwQZ0FkoT86CSTReU6AP-OWfFIpGd3T1k8kNqyozgnmcZkH9ZIyc_QhGKFk17Fu30wkMjgseXYtNvQ-Ru6WcgiBDT-3kYSMqjGyf2cuyK4WJ2-jx1eW2mJeQApT-lvz1OTVqNpAES9ogt_WUzULJlzHa806eTcHXOQMnEaBkZU67gqtv2rHA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1tSjJm5sWaA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool Stuff

Top Bottom