***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT TOURNEY BID IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gabe’s defense sucks so far this half

Good to see Coffey and Murphy show up.

That is silly.
That never has been the rule and isn’t the rule.

A bad call, but for different reasons than that

Well the rule probably has not changed a bit in 40 years, other than the addition of the restricted area near the basket but the way the officials have decided to call the charge has changed a great deal. In the old days (15 years ago and beyond) charges were called a much lower clip.

Due to the showboat officiating we now have guys playing defense like Brad Davison, sliding in at the last minute, after a offensive player has already gathered himself, followed by a flop.

This garbage needs to be officiated out of the college game. Then NBA has not had a similar transformation because they know normal people do not want to watch that cheap crap.

At one time you pretty much did have to be standing there like a statue, as it should be to get a charge, unless a player shoved off with his off arm.

Most of the time these guys are sliding all over the place and then floppi, or worse yet undercutting a player up by the rim, which is cheap and dangerous.

Big game from Stockman. He's better than a gimpy Curry.

Awesome! Williams will have played very little in this game.

McGruber hits them both...Im impressed

Edwards is so good. He and Cline are keeping them in the game. They are hitting difficult shots, too. Letting Edwards get into the lane too easily though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need some help from the freshman on senior night.

Where has this team been all season? Not just Coffey & Murphy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is literally the exact same first half as the last time these two teams played

Edwards is so good. He and Cline are keeping them in the game. They are hitting difficult shots, too. Letting Edwards get into the lane too easily though.

But, they also have a system that allows him to excel. They set good screens for him. If he was forced to try to score straight up against Coffey, I think he would have a tough time.

Yeah. I hope we hold them off but I’m not sure we have the depth.

Edwards getting a ton of open looks

Not when we're down to 9 guys and refuse to play one of them.

Stull just got faked out of his jock. Tell me more how bad IW is on D.

If we lose the lead, we're not getting it back.

Stull got an earful from coach after that last three. We are giving them too many offensive rebounds.

Fall for a 3pt shooter going with a head fake and fly right by. Can’t make it up.

Stull just got faked out of his jock. Tell me more how bad IW is on D.

He didn't really have a choice...he was just trying to run out to the 33-point line to disrupt the shot.

If we lose the lead, we're not getting it back.

This is the same game as last time we played them.

Our first 5-6 guys are good enough to play with them, but we run out of gas.

Gonna best you to the punch. That’s game. This is a loss.

Top Bottom