***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT TOURNEY BID IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Not big on the court storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge win. Senior night. Love it!!

Just want to say one more time: F U b-ball gods!!!! You screw us time and again. Got you this time!!

This game was an absolutely epic Senior moment for Matz. I'm not talking about one of those moments most of you on this board experience
on a daily basis either. Thank you Coffey and Murphy for being the dominant forces we needed. What an amazing night for all the seniors. Gopher fans enjoy it!

Normally wouldn't agree with the court storm, but it's kinda cool for the senior night stuff.

I hope no on was injured in the celebration a la Sano.

Awesome game! This win gets us into the tourney and saves pitinos job

This is really cool that BTN didn’t cut away from this.

Best senior sendoff I've seen. [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work boys. Played harder than they have all season.

Maybe, just maybe that out of bounds call was some kind of poetic justice for all of the crappy calls seemed to go against us in the past 5-6 games including this one. What a huge play/call that was! Congrats to Coach Pitino and the Gophers.

I've been rather critical of Pitino this season, I'll admit....

That said, well played to Pitino on getting the team to focus down the stretch. I'm impressed at how they are playing to close out the regular season.

I do think this gets us in but let’s not leave it up to chance and get one in the B1G tourney.

Played hard all 40 minutes....good job boys

Hell of a win against a really good team with a short bench. Amir an absolute beast again. Really happy for the seniors to go out like that.

Top Bottom