***OFFICIAL PURDUE AT MINNESOTA SENIOR NIGHT TOURNEY BID IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

BTN giving their own props to the seniors

Great win. That is as hard as I have seen them play all year. Shot well from the line also. Perfect senior night. I think that should get them in, but might as well win 1 of the next two and just lock it up.

Not big on the court storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Court Rush for #11? Meh.

Did you also b!tch when fans rushed the field after beating Iowa for the pig?

Senior night,...Pitino under fire....Dupree's mom passed away....essentially clinched a tourney spot. Yeah let's complain about kids celebrating. Seemed like a sh!tty moment for all

Props to all the fans showing support!

Senior night,...Pitino under fire....Dupree's mom passed away....essentially clinched a tourney spot. Yeah let's complain about kids celebrating. Seemed like a sh!tty moment for all

Gotta storm the court. Huge win over #11 that alos gives us a huge chance to make the dance. Big time win.

Fun game. All 4 seniors played well.

I was surprised how confident the announcers were that the ball went off of Coffey. I don’t think it was even close to being conclusive.

Stockman played so well. Healthy Stockman>Gimpy Currey. Stubborn Pitino should have given Stockman more minutes this year. Now he has no choice. That is a good thing though I’m not glad we lost Currey.

I'm indifferent to it. Court storms are over done in general. Nothing against the U. Relax.

And still no need to storm the court.

I was surprised how confident the announcers were that the ball went off of Coffey. I don’t think it was even close to being conclusive.

I didn’t understand that either. the ball never changed its rotation or trajectory. They were just hoping so Purdue would have a chance. I did like their suggestion that teams have to go to opposite end of their bench during reviews to prevent it from being a time out.

I gotta give it to BTN for staying with the broadcast after the game and showing the students running the floor and the following senior speeches. I wonder if that was Dan Revsine's call. He's one of the best.

No Gabe or Oturu... Matz and Stull to the rescue. Can't make it up.

I gotta give it to BTN for staying with the broadcast after the game and showing the students running the floor and the following senior speeches. I wonder if that was Dan Revsine's call. He's one of the best.

His twin brother Dave ain’t bad either.

Obviously someone is very, very salty that Richard just secured another year.

Don’t be stupid.

Has nothing to with Pitino and don’t care they did it. Just not a fan of the court storm.

Don’t be stupid.

Has nothing to with Pitino and don’t care they did it. Just not a fan of the court storm.

Fair enough. Thought you were arguing the win being worthy of the celebration because they were only #11

+1. All this "lock" talk reminds me of 1996. "Beat Illinois and you're a lock."

I think they are a lock if they don’t have a bad loss.

If the 1st BTT game is a net top 50, we are a lock.

Now THAT was a Big Ten big time game and atmosphere. Great way to end the season at the Barn

Great game for Grant Sherfield to be at. Have to think that environment compares very favorably to Wake Forest!

What a memorable senior night. Best game I have been to this year. Too bad it was far from a
sellout. I thought more fans would show up for Jordan Murphy and the rest of the seniors. Storming students r awesome!

The energy at the Barn tonight was great. Gophers claiming a lead early got everyone into it. Matz the unexpected star was a really amazing. Lots of the last half had everyone on their feet. Really felt like we were providing a big boost and home court advantage. Lots of us had been waiting all year to have an opportunity to really bring it.

It was really only the one announcer. And it really didn't look like it hit Coffey. I didn't see any trajectory change....except for when it hit the hand of the Purdue player. And then he started in with saying that it hit his leg too....which also did not appear to be the case. He was clearly just hoping for a crazy end to the game.

Top Bottom