Gophers Announce Open Spring Practice Dates 2019

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
University of Minnesota football coach P.J. Fleck announced today that four of Minnesota's spring practices will be open to the public. The open practices are March 15, March 26, April 2 and April 13.

The March 15, March 26 and April 2 practice locations will be announced at a later date, while the April 13 practice will be the team's annual spring game and will take place at 11 a.m. at TCF Bank Stadium.

The rest of Minnesota's spring practices are closed to the public.

Minnesota Football Spring Practice Dates
March 15 – 4:45 p.m. (Entire practice open to the public and media)
March 26 – 4:45 p.m. (Entire practice open to the public and media)
April 2 – 4:45 p.m. (Entire practice open to the public and media)
April 13 – 11 a.m. Spring Game at TCF Bank Stadium

All dates, times, locations subject to change.

https://gophersports.com/news/2019/3/4/football-gophers-announce-open-spring-practice-dates.aspx

11am spring game, could do the double with that and the MNUFC home opener @ 4 at Allianz. Hoping for good weather!

I should be able to make it to all of them and report back on the thread like last year. Very impressed with how Fleck runs those practices. Looking forward to elevated play all around...and a few nice surprises!

11am spring game, could do the double with that and the MNUFC home opener @ 4 at Allianz. Hoping for good weather!

Awesome Plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better yet, hit the Gopher/Illini game at Siebert Field...2 pm.

Twins at 1pm also.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Hmm, I might need to skip the spring game and spend the day in Augusta Georgia this year. This is a scheduling snafu of massive proportions!

I really wish PJ would schedule a few more open practices and have a few on Saturdays...

I really wish PJ would schedule a few more open practices and have a few on Saturdays...

I suspect one issue might be attendance. Not a ton of room in that practice facility... but I'm not sure it would make sense to do it at TCF either for a practice.

I suspect one issue might be attendance. Not a ton of room in that practice facility... but I'm not sure it would make sense to do it at TCF either for a practice.

I'd actually argue the opposite...more options would spread out the attendance.

Hmm, I might need to skip the spring game and spend the day in Augusta Georgia this year. This is a scheduling snafu of massive proportions!

If you do that, let me know...I'll be there :)

Either way, if you've attended the Master's I'd love any tips you have. First time for me!

If you do that, let me know...I'll be there :)

Either way, if you've attended the Master's I'd love any tips you have. First time for me!

Pimento sandwiches is all I can say. It's been years since I was there but they still have to be fantastic.

Top Bottom