Daniel Faalele makes GQ's 50 greatest living Australian athletes list

die hard gopher

Reaction score
https://www.gq.com.au/fitness/sport...mage-gallery/0089c2d035d69329351e90970fc17702

Daniel Faalele
The kind of human being that makes you think that some were simply born to dominate.

Faalele’s natural penchant for bulldozing his fellow schoolchildren in youth rugby manifested itself into a stint learning the art of American Football at the famed IMG academy. H

e’s now enjoying a burgeoning career as an offensive lineman at the University of Minnesota, where he still makes the NCAA’s finest look and feel like small children. Next stop: the NFL.

Umm, wow. Bold statement given that it's living athletes, meaning all retired and not dead stars are eligible too. He did drive that Georgia Tech player most of the way to Melbourne.

Umm, wow. Bold statement given that it's living athletes, meaning all retired and not dead stars are eligible too. He did drive that Georgia Tech player most of the way to Melbourne.

Yeah, to me, its seems like a stretch to say an honorable mention all big ten player is one of the top 50 greatest athletes from a country of 24.6 million people. Top 50 most notorious for sure.

One of my favorite plays of the entire season...

Of greater importance . . . . What is his Sagarin ranking?!?!

I don’t think there is much question he will be a top 2 round draft pick but until he gets there this is a pretty bold statement.

Maybe they are just looking at pure athletic ability? Like, Faalele could probably beat Jason Day at most things physical, but he's not nearly as accomplished in sports. Yet.

They did use a picture of some random soccer player. Apparently he hasn't arrived enough yet to have a file photo on the news services.

Top Bottom