Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by CurveballJesus View Post
    Forgive me if I missed it, but is Randal Grimes no longer coming here? No mention of him in the transfers question and I donít think he was added to the roster when the walk ons were. Or is he still at USC for second semester and enrolling in the summer?
    He won't be here till fall.. I believe I read somewhere he has applied for a waiver but it isn't expected for him to be granted. 3 to play 3 guy

If this isn't a redshirt year for Bryce Williams, something really strange will have happened.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Quote Originally Posted by CurveballJesus View Post
    Forgive me if I missed it, but is Randal Grimes no longer coming here? No mention of him in the transfers question and I donít think he was added to the roster when the walk ons were. Or is he still at USC for second semester and enrolling in the summer?
    Grimes has not signed and therefore cannot be discussed publicly. He's not slated to be on campus until this summer.

*EDIT - Sorry. I didn't see the response before I answered.

Can’t comment on a transfer who isn’t enrolled yet, I believe. Guessing it was too late to enroll at Minn for the spring semester by the time he decided to come here. He could enroll for summer class though. I think that’s what Howden did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    If this isn't a redshirt year for Bryce Williams, something really strange will have happened.
    If Nolan Edmonds and a couple of the RS RB's are super impressive, do we still RS Williams?

I would say yes. But it'll be interesting to see what happens with Williams next season.

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Radio.com - you can listen to WCCO anytime you want anywhere you have internet.
    or just:
    https://wccoradio.radio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    If Nolan Edmonds and a couple of the RS RB's are super impressive, do we still RS Williams?

I would say yes. But it'll be interesting to see what happens with Williams next season.
    If I am Fleck (and I'm not), I got in with a 40-40-20 split between RS, SB, and MI.
    If RS, SB, and MI get hurt, I got 50-50 with the remaining 2.
    Hopefully this works through 8/9 games. By game 9 you can go back to a 40-40-20 split between your top two backs.
    Nolan Edmonds would be my #4 above Bryce for the first 8/9 game seasons.

If two of the top starters are hurt, you could still go 70/30 with one of your top 3 and Nolan. If Nolan isn't impressing, you could go to the freshman a 4 game patch to help get you to Bryce Williams during the final 4 games.

(or depending on injuries and timing, maybe Bryce's games are sprinkled throughout the year, but we should have plenty of options to play him a max of 4).

If he plays more it's either because of many injuries, or Bryce becomes so dominant it's clear he earns the #1 spot by a large margin. (which seems unlikely).
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"