Best Game Every Week 2019 — and the Mighty Cornhuskers

Maybe they are the best 4-8 team ever?

The thing with the Huskers that we've seen since they joined the B1G is that emotionally they can collapse hard, even against significantly lesser talent. Every team is prone to it to some extent, but the Huskers seem really wobbly emotionally.

Maybe they are the best 4-8 team ever?

The thing with the Huskers that we've seen since they joined the B1G is that emotionally they can collapse hard, even against significantly lesser talent. Every team is prone to it to some extent, but the Huskers seem really wobbly emotionally.

Yes they are the best 4-8 team in history

Big Red fans will snap up every ticket they can get for the Gopher game - look for lots of red in the stands. They were coming on strong at the end of the season, but so were the Gophers. Huskers will be formidable next year, with the coaching staff settled in and some very good players coming from a good recruiting class.

Would they be even better than 6-7 Purdue.

That would be a good article.

Who would win a battle between the best 4-8 team of all time and the best 6-7 team of all time?

I know they played in the regular season, but Nebraska should’ve maybe won the game so we can still play hypotheticals

Big Red fans will snap up every ticket they can get for the Gopher game - look for lots of red in the stands. They were coming on strong at the end of the season, but so were the Gophers. Huskers will be formidable next year, with the coaching staff settled in and some very good players coming from a good recruiting class.

Well, I'll admit that their QB looks like he could be scary good.

Well, I'll admit that their QB looks like he could be scary good.

I predict he will have a hard time staying healthy again next year.

He is pretty good when healthy.
Their bigger issue is their defense was terrible for most of the year last year.

Yes, the Huskers will definitely take a run at being the best 5-7 team in the nation. The Red Caravan will pull into Detroit on a big high if they can keep their grades up.

One injury from being 3-9. He is a game changer, but that offense gets the QB hit a lot.

Yeah. And he runs in a style that he will struggle to stay healthy.
Some guys run in a way where they absorb hits better than others and others make themselves vulnerable.

For instance I compare Tebow to Robert Griffin III
In college griffin didn’t take many hits, but when he did they were huge and at the nfl it caused him to miss time.
Tebow benched for other reasons but he was always able to stay in the game even with all the hits he took.

I will say. Nebraska will be better prepared to absorb a QB injury next year.

Top Bottom