Mn all current class all star team

march madness

Reaction score
If you could take any MN high school player as an all star team who would you take?

G Terry
G Suggs
F Garcia
F Hurt
C Nanj
_________
B Kendall B
B T. Wahl
B Carlson

Who would be on your team?

I take Holmgren for sure over Wahl and Carlson not even close. I would probably take Dainja over Wahl and Carlson as well.

Suggs
Terry
Garcia
Hurt
Nnaji

Holmgren
Dainja
Brown

PG: Terry,
SG: Suggs, Walton
SF: Hurt, Brown, Wahl
PF: Nnaji, Dainja, Carlson
C: Garcia, Holmgren

I have never seen Holmgren in person, and he has a ton of potential, but him weighing 190lbs might not allow me to take him over those other two.

I have never seen Holmgren in person, and he has a ton of potential, but him weighing 190lbs might not allow me to take him over those other two.

190lbs doesn’t matter when you’re as good as him. I bet you thought Greg Oden’s body would hold up better than Durant’s.

190lbs doesn’t matter when you’re as good as him. I bet you thought Greg Oden’s body would hold up better than Durant’s.

The weight thing with Holmgren doesn't worry me much. But I'm pretty certain Durant hasn't actually touched anyone in his career. Chet will likely need to play much more of an inside game.

The weight thing with Holmgren doesn't worry me much. But I'm pretty certain Durant hasn't actually touched anyone in his career. Chet will likely need to play much more of an inside game.

He is 16. He’ll add weight. He also handles the ball and shoots 3 and gets to the rim. He isn’t Patrick Ewing. He is a modern 5. More KAT than he is The Admiral.

G- Holloman
G- Suggs
G/F- Gabe Madsen
F- Hurt
F- Garcia

Bench
Holmgren
Carlson
Terry

I am talking players currently. Holloman is a pass first point guard but hasn't looked great against good competition. Again Chet will be a great college player eventually. I was saying right now, not based on what players may be in a few years.

I am talking players currently. Holloman is a pass first point guard but hasn't looked great against good competition. Again Chet will be a great college player eventually. I was saying right now, not based on what players may be in a few years.

I know. Today, I'd take Chet in my top 8. He had 14/15/15 against a good Minneapolis North team. 15 blocks is absurd. He can score from anywhere, handles the ball and rebounds everything.

1 Tyrell Terry, backup Jacob Beeninga
2 Jalen Suggs, backup Kerwin Walton
3 Hurt, Tyler Wahl
4 Dawson Garcia, Dain Dainja
5 Holmgren, Zeke Njaji. I've seen Chet four times this year and I'm more impressed every time. His instinct and IQ are high and he obviously has high level tools. If he stays healthy, shoo-in for Mr MN basketball in two years. His release is quick and his form is pure. Kid can score, from anywhere. Had trouble with Njaji and Dane Zimmer just because of the physicality factor, but Holmgren has almost as high of an upside as his teammate who seems to be getting all the attention. Prince Aligbe is a future big ten player too.

1. Suggs
2. Wahl
3. Hurt
4. Garcia
5. Zeke

That is a big lineup, but Wahl can guard a 2.

PG-Suggs, Terry
SG-Walton, Hadley
SF-Hurt, Brown
PF-Garcia, Carlson
C-Holmgren, Zeke

Top Bottom