***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I might mute the game. Good god is this hard to listen to.

Gabe drives and is called for a travel. “The way Kalscheur has been shooting he needs to realize he’ll have opportunities to put the ball on the floor”. He just did.

With the poor play of Northwestern so far we should have a much bigger lead right now. Need to work the ball around on offense and get better looks. Glad we’re not in Murphy foul trouble.

Hurt sighting! Guy doesn't play in what 4 games and now gets in first 6 minutes? IALTO Lil" Ricky.

Sweet offense-defense by Coffey last possession before timeout.

Alright I’ll back this out. I like his aggression on offense thus far, not that particular possession, but it’s okay. I wonder if it’s time for him to get a breather, he hasn’t gotten a break yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurt cuts well and does the right things. Often is invisible. Might be a good thing for our bench.

Curry with an early bucket. I believe our bench was shutout vs Rutgers

No threat of an outside shot. Hurt doesn't even consider shooting. Same old crap. Keep driving into a clogged up lane with nobody to pass to who can make an outside shot. Horrible basketball on offense. We should be blowing them out by now. NW will hang around and start making shots. History is likely to repeat itself for a Gopher away game.

Is IW available to play today? Didn’t see last game and curious if he’s still out.

Is IW available to play today? Didn’t see last game and curious if he’s still out.

He got a few minutes last game. Not sure if it’s a lingering issue though.

McBrayer draws iron, lol. He is shooting 37% from the field, 30% from 3 and 65% from the line this season. Actually surprised his #'s are not worse.

Murphy's missed front end and Oturu's careless turnover opened the door. Need to slam it back shut.

No energy in the building, Northwestern playing like they want to get beat, no excuse for the Gophers not to win this game.

The big guys need to learn to follow their shots on the short jumpers.

WindyCityGopher is making this look easy!

What's the over/under on Murphy shots in close getting blocked?

Top Bottom