***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hurt has never shot it well for the Gophers. Clearly he doesn’t light it up in practice or else a team desperate for shooters would be working to get him looks in game.

Last year he shot 43% from three.

Last edited:

Michael Hurt is 12 for 47 (25.5%) from three-point range in his Gopher career.

He was 9 of 21 my dude. Less than a 3 pt attempt per game.

Lol my bad, looked too quick. Either way, point still stands. He shot 43%, so saying he has never shot well for the Gophers is false.

I glanced too quickly, but you were still incorrect. He shot it well last year.

He averaged 3.2pts in 19 minutes. That isn’t good. If you’re claiming that means he shot it well, cool. He is a low % shooter and doesn’t score much. Plenty of other things he does well and he probably should play more than he does.

He averaged 3.2pts in 19 minutes. That isn’t good. If you’re claiming that means he shot it well, cool. He is a low % shooter and doesn’t score much. Plenty of other things he does well and he probably should play more than he does.

No, I’m saying his 43% from three means he shot it well. Do you think he shot poorly last year?

It's tough to get in a rhythm when if you take a shot and miss you get pulled all the time, if you aren't a starter under Pitino chances are you have no confidence in your game. There is a reason Pitino has never had any bench.

It's tough to get in a rhythm when if you take a shot and miss you get pulled all the time, if you aren't a starter under Pitino chances are you have no confidence in your game. There is a reason Pitino has never had any bench.

Not sure why you quoted me here. I never said anything to the sort. Pitino has vastly different rules for different players. McBrayer can do whatever he wants, guys like Washington can’t.

Hurt isn’t a proficient scorer. Never as been. I’ll go on a limb and say never will be. The short leash for him is odd as he is pretty steady.

Not sure why you quoted me here. I never said anything to the sort. Pitino has vastly different rules for different players. McBrayer can do whatever he wants, guys like Washington can’t.

Hurt isn’t a proficient scorer. Never as been. I’ll go on a limb and say never will be. The short leash for him is odd as he is pretty steady.

Short leash is not odd for him.
He is a limited offensive player who is bad at defense. If he is making mistakes there is literally zero upside to having him in the game. He should have a short leash.

At least mcbrayer is a threat to get a basket in transition or a steal. Hurt is nothing more than a warm body out there.

Hurt is steady. But I’d rather have a guy who is up and down and unsteady than a guy who is steadily bad.

Short leash is not odd for him.
He is a limited offensive player who is bad at defense. If he is making mistakes there is literally zero upside to having him in the game. He should have a short leash.

At least mcbrayer is a threat to get a basket in transition or a steal. Hurt is nothing more than a warm body out there.

Hurt is steady. But I’d rather have a guy who is up and down and unsteady than a guy who is steadily bad.

That Hurts! :(

Top Bottom