***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

... considering the Cats brought a knife to a gunfight, and they don't know which end of the knife to use.

I just told my wife the Gophers suck. Then said Northwestern is really bad. So there is that.

Stull out there doing Chinese Fire Drills

9 minutes in NW already with 7 PF

Evening out in the last minute and a half with 1 bad call and 1 mediocre call on defense and then a moving screen that I couldn’t tell if it was good or bad.

Seriously, if we weren’t playing against a team that just wants to get this season over with we’d be in trouble.

How are we not up by at least 20?

It’s pretty hard to be up 20 when you only score 32

How many times have the gophers given up 12 or fewer in a half in the last 20 years?

The Gophers didn't look great but considering they've only won 1 road game in the Big 10 this year, it's hard to complain about being up 12 at half on the road.

Seriously, if we weren’t playing against a team that just wants to get this season over with we’d be in trouble.

How are we not up by at least 20?

Is northwestern this bad? I haven’t seen them play once all year.

If we blow this, he should resign in the morning.

Disagree.
It’s never over until it’s over.
But if the gophers lose my confidence would go from not confident to definitely still not confident

That's exactly what NW looks like, even worse than Indiana looked a couple of weeks ago. Too bad we didn't get to play this team twice.

Don’t think they were early. I think they and Nebraska are battling for most pathetic efforts given the last half of the conference season.

I also think gophers matchup well with northwestern stylistically.
Gophers are better against teams without a center.

How many big ten road games this year have we had a double digit lead at some point? I feel like a lot.

This is the start, Gophers play solid basketball the next 10 games.

They were never particularly "good" this season but they certainly weren't this bad earlier. They played Wisconsin pretty tough just recently. I think the cumulative effect of losing so many games in a row has beaten them down to the point of surrender.

This game seems real Rutgerish... let's see if there's a killer instinct in this team.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How many big ten road games this year have we had a double digit lead at some point? I feel like a lot.

Well, I believe we did against Purdue, in the second half even, but this team doesn't look like it could overcome a 12 point lead.

This game seems real Rutgerish... let's see if there's a killer instinct in this team.

Rutgers has a guy playing center who is a tank.
Northwestern’s center is 6’8 and Murphy is much stronger than him.

This is why I like us to win

Gophers will not lose this game. Book it Dano.

I believe they were around 9-2 in the non-conference, but I think they're the worst team in the Big Ten. They are certainly not the team they were the past couple of seasons, and the Gophers definitely have the better team. But, I've also said that in many other games this year.

No way. Rutgers doesn't have a lot of offensive talent but they're tough defensively, particularly inside, and they play with energy. I never felt the lead was safe against Rutgers last game because they can shut you down for awhile. This team doesn't look like it can do even that. I'd say they're pretty sluggish on defense.

I believe they were around 9-2 in the non-conference, but I think they're the worst team in the Big Ten. They are certainly not the team they were the past couple of seasons, and the Gophers definitely have the better team. But, I've also said that in many other games this year.

They're definitely the worst team in the Big Ten at this point. Second worst at this point is probably Nebraska but we failed to win that game. I can't see how we can fail to win this one.

Awful start to the half...they need to do much better.

Lol

Never mind about my confidence

Started to have confidence then I remembered nobody on the team can take anyone off the dribble

I also think gophers matchup well with northwestern stylistically.
Gophers are better against teams without a center.

They have a center (Pardon). He's good but he doesn't have much help and I think he's sick of that.

Top Bottom