***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Thankfully Coffey showed up tonight because no one else did. Murphy was awful.

McBreyer made a 3 but man he really adds nothing to the offense right now. And yeah, Murphy was terrible tonight. The seniors doing little again. Meanwhile IW can't see the floor. The playing time still baffles.

Took care of business against the worst Big Ten team I've seen in some time. Next.

IW showing his true colors. Smiling, laughing, talking to Coffey.

The irony of you whining on gooherhole about gopher hole whining

That's not whining. That's weary contempt but you're probably too dense to discern the difference.

Hard to complain about a double-digit road win.

Win on Tuesday and the Gophers are in much better shape.

It's a win, but terrible offense. It's gonna be tough to manufacture points against Purdue.

Joe Lunardi has them in the tournament. Maybe they can just opt out of the rest of the games ��

That's not whining. That's weary contempt but you're probably too dense to discern the difference.

My bad.

I too am just weary when I complain about things.

Thanks for giving me a line the lady won’t buy

I feel bad for Isaiah

Yeah, but he should be thankful an analytics geek isn't coaching or he would have been cut. I've never seen a guy use so many horrible possessions and I saw Lawrence Westbrook play basketball.

Joe Lunardi has them in the tournament. Maybe they can just opt out of the rest of the games ��

What's odd is that they were last 4 in before this game but I swear he had them on the outside looking in or maybe an 11 seed when they were 4-4 in the conference.

Oh good, Amir remembered that he can play basketball tonight.

Now the question is, will he keep up that ferocity for the next 2.

What's odd is that they were last 4 in before this game but I swear he had them on the outside looking in or maybe an 11 seed when they were 4-4 in the conference.

Probably had to do with how many B1G teams were ahead of us then (Indiana, Nebraska, etc.)

I feel bad for Isaiah

I guess I do as well, but I think he'll be OK. If Pitino is fired maybe he'll stay and have a better chance under a new coach. If not, he'll likely transfer, sit out a year, and maybe get a fresh start and forget all about this year.

Oh good, Amir remembered that he can play basketball tonight.

Now the question is, will he keep up that ferocity for the next 2.

Just want them to continue to care about giving defensive effort. Makes our offense so much better

It's come to this: that was a depressing win. I'm generally a positive outlook person, but no one besides Coffey was in double figures. Stull played, Hurt played, but Washington did not. One player on our team dominating the entire game does not speak in any significant way to the possibility of our problems being resolved. Maybe Coffey got in gear tonight but the team did not.

Garbage time doesn’t happen as often with the NET factoring in double-digit wins

Your right, the best teams are really penalized. They play deep reserves all the tome with big leads and the efficiency suffers because the team far behind keeps their starters in. I could care less who Pitino did and did not play tonight. I am thrilled with the victory especially a rock fight defense. Not a coincidence that our two road wins were our two best defensive games !

Coffee went to his right a few times tonight. Makes him a totally different player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right, the best teams are really penalized. They play deep reserves all the tome with big leads and the efficiency suffers because the team far behind keeps their starters in. I could care less who Pitino did and did not play tonight. I am thrilled with the victory especially a rock fight defense. Not a coincidence that our two road wins were our two best defensive games !

Also not a coincidence that our two best defensive games were against slow, un-athletic teams.

It's come to this: that was a depressing win. I'm generally a positive outlook person, but no one besides Coffey was in double figures. Stull played, Hurt played, but Washington did not. One player on our team dominating the entire game does not speak in any significant way to the possibility of our problems being resolved. Maybe Coffey got in gear tonight but the team did not.

Disagree

The biggest problem has been winning games.
Gophers won a game!

jfc there is something wrong with this board... Washington didn't play tonight so it was effectively a loss? the guy won't be back next year. he will transfer and I hope he is eligible to play right away for a team that will give him meaningful minutes... get over it tho. damn, you guys are way too invested in one dude. it's super weird

Still beats a loss. Not dead yet!

Top Bottom