***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Curry with a couple missed layups

He got absolutely hacked on the first one ... so did Oturu a couple possessions ago. Couldn’t believe they didn’t call both.

The BIG doesn’t do itself any favors by the way they officiate their league games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no totally healthy. A couple of those layups would have been dunks in 2017

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He should still make layups. And no, they wouldn’t have been. People keep overstating the “greatnss“ of freshman Curry

Coffey should have been playing like this all year, we would be contenders for the B1G champions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he could play against defenders who can’t stop his right hand every game he would play like this all year. He is too athletic for the guys guarding him tonight.

When he matches up on guys as athletic as him is lack of a right hand shows.

He should still make layups. And no, they wouldn’t have been. People keep overstating the “greatnss“ of freshman Curry

Agree with both of these statements.
People think the 2-3 huge games he had were the norm. They were the exception.

Washington not playing is a complete joke. Coach Pitino has wrecked him. We are going to have 6 scholarships open with one recruit coming. The present and the future are bleak.

Disagree. His hops were way better as a freshman

Washington not playing is a complete joke. Coach Pitino has wrecked him. We are going to have 6 scholarships open with one recruit coming. The present and the future are bleak.

Well, Pitino isn't out of the woods yet. He could still be fired and Washington may not leave with the new coach.

Not 6. But 4 seems pretty certain. Maybe 5. I don't know why IW would stay at this point. I think Hurt may also be able to grad transfer. If Pitino is back, we almost have to give him an extension for recruiting purposes.

Well, a couple of them might have an opportunity with the Harlem Globetrotters.

Kind nice to play a game where it doesn’t feel like the refs are impacting the game

Well that was a perfect summary of Dupree McBrayer's career at Minnesota, all in 15 seconds. A shot that makes the neutral announcers audibly shake their heads in frustration, then a moment of sheer crazy brilliance.

Kind nice to play a game where it doesn’t feel like the refs are impacting the game

Yeah, but somebody still managed to bitch about them even during a game like this. Pathetic, but that's Gopher Hole. Whine, Whine, Whine.

It really does matter that the Gophers maintain this point spread.

This is going to be a single digit win. Sigh.

Gabe and FTs.... keep making them

Yeah, but somebody still managed to bitch about them even during a game like this. Pathetic, but that's Gopher Hole. Whine, Whine, Whine.

The irony of you whining on gooherhole about gopher hole whining

Thankfully Coffey showed up tonight because no one else did. Murphy was awful.

Go Gophers! Maybe the start of something special ��

Top Bottom