Gophs vs NW

Gophers have shown nothing on the road. Wouldn't surprise me if number went up to 2.

I expected a bigger number than that.

Make or break the bubble game here.

I expected a bigger number than that.

I'm sure number will go up. Who in their right mind is gonna put their hard earned money on the gophers. Although who wants to put their hard earned money on northwestern lol

Stayin' alive

Gopher 73, Wildcat 66

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive, a, a, a, a, stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiive.

I doubt the line moves much because who would bet this game?

I'll be there tonight. Good tickets starting at $9 (the buzz surrounding NW hoops from 2 years ago is dead and buried). Hope to continue my winning streak in Evanston over the last few years.

I'll be there tonight. Good tickets starting at $9 (the buzz surrounding NW hoops from 2 years ago is dead and buried). Hope to continue my winning streak in Evanston over the last few years.

Good for you! I live in Arlington Heights and probably have a 3 game losing streak at northwestern. Ill be staying away! lol

Sorry everyone. Aren't we about 2-8 there in the last 10 years? I just don't have confidence in this. We've gone in there in 'must win' situations and have sh't the bed. Someone will have to explain to me why this will be any different.

Sorry everyone. Aren't we about 2-8 there in the last 10 years? I just don't have confidence in this. We've gone in there in 'must win' situations and have sh't the bed. Someone will have to explain to me why this will be any different.

Because WindyCityGopher will be there!!!

If I bet sports, I'd be all over this one. We've been bad, but not northwestern bad.

This is exactly the type of thinking Vegas is looking for.

Yet they have made Northwestern the favorite.

Hmmmm indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vic Law and Derek Pardon have caused some problems for the Gophers over the years, but I have some optimism for this game. Northwestern is bad this year, mostly because they no longer have the good point guard.

Vic Law and Derek Pardon have caused some problems for the Gophers over the years, but I have some optimism for this game. Northwestern is bad this year, mostly because they no longer have the good point guard.
That would really be tough to be a fan of a team without a decent point guard.......errrrrrrrr.........never mind.

Northwestern is super due for a win but so are the gophers. We can't be every team's slump buster.

One of the reasons they have been so bad is that vic law was in a month long shooting slump. One game he was like 2-17. Sound familiar?

I’m going out on a limb here, and say that one of these two teams will play above its recent performance level and come away with a victory tonight.

Both teams on serious skids. It's typically the home team who breaks out of it first. Another one of those games that doesn't help us much but could be devastating to tourney hopes. Is there is precedent for a team that got a bid with only one true road win all season long?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If we make the NCAAs I hope we won’t have to play on the road.

If we make the NCAAs I hope we won’t have to play on the road.

Well, I believe that the Gophers are still undefeated in neutral site games, so they do have that going for them ��

Top Bottom