"I watched a team and a culture turn a corner."

Yeah doesn't make sense I think he just sent a staffer to Home Depot with instructions to pick out the biggest tool.

Wouldn't that be someone on this forum?

Good point. Should have said bolts or nuts. I can only imagine how this group would run with "tightening the nuts".

It’s for putting the nuts of the opposing offense into a vice grip and twisting them.

I dislike fast-paced highlights from an on-field camera. Makes my brain hurt. Plus, I feel like I'm watching a Joe Schmit report on KSTP.

Love the Doomtree track in the background!!!

It has to be an extraordinary feeling to win back the Axe. It has to be even more prideful for the kids from MN, who wear the M on their helmets, to bring the Axe back home. Teary eyed.

Last edited:

Well you use a pipe wrench to fix things so obviously continuing to use it must be an insult directed at Kill & Co.... and an excuse all at the same time!

/s

CULTURE PROBLEMS!!!!

So is the plan here to fan the flames then do the normal complaining about the pissing match that causes? Just trying to figure out your end game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the plan here to fan the flames then do the normal complaining about the pissing match that causes? Just trying to figure out your end game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fan them then use the pissing match to put them out like you'd do at a campfire.

Last edited:

Top Bottom