"I watched a team and a culture turn a corner."

Awesome video! Lets make a series of them this coming fall!

Last night "A Star is Born" and now this video? Dang, this dry air is making my eyes water.

I've got the Wisconsin game and the Georgia Tech game saved, and I've watched them again twice each in the past couple months. I'm not the only one, am I?

I've got the Wisconsin game and the Georgia Tech game saved, and I've watched them again twice each in the past couple months. I'm not the only one, am I?

Both saved on my DVR as well!

I could watch them dash for the Axe every day. Thanks!

After watching this video, how would you like to be the ******bag who did all the Detlef posts? Wonder what he feels like after watching that? Can’t feel like a Gopher fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody should send this to Jerry Kill. I bet he'd love it. Culture part for sure.

I am ready to run through a brick wall after that PJF pep talk!

Gut wrenching tears of joy by one of the Huff brothers. What a way to finish your Gopher career - being part of the team that brought the Axe home!

I've found them on youtube and rewatched

I watched B1G replay the next day, but for time they cut out some action, felt like gophers offense got most of cutting.

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Anyone- pipe wrench info?

I do NOT have your answer but I just happened to be watching some youtubes of some highlights from the Kill era last night and on one of them I noticed the team had a pipe wrench among the flags when they came out of the tunnel. So, whatever the reason for the wrench, it spans boththe Kill and Fleck eras.

Perhaps it is to install or repair the field heating system?

Well you use a pipe wrench to fix things so obviously continuing to use it must be an insult directed at Kill & Co.... and an excuse all at the same time!

/s

I feel like I read somewhere that the wrench is to symbolize tightening the screws on the opposing offense.

Maybe PJ has plumbing problems.....could that be what the wrench is for? (maybe need to ask Heather)

I feel like I read somewhere that the wrench is to symbolize tightening the screws on the opposing offense.

Here I was thinking Joe Rossi fixed our leaky defense. It was the inanimate iron pipe wrench! All hail the inanimate iron pipe wrench!

Yeah doesn't make sense I think he just sent a staffer to Home Depot with instructions to pick out the biggest tool.

I was there recently.

I'm always tempted to buy a big ass pipe wrench myself ... big ball valve... no idea why but those things are cool.

Top Bottom