Next season - who are the four post players?

We're Comin'

Reaction score
1. Oturu
2. Curry
3. Omersa
4. Michael Hurt?

With Curry's recent injuries and no recruits identified....anyone else worried for next year?

Lot's of room for Matthew Hurt then, right?! :clap::clap:

College ball is all about the backcourt anyway, if Coffey is still our best option at pg without Murphy here to bail us out every 4th possession, loooong season.

There will be a transfer added or an additional HS signee

I believe I heard that of the guys that made the McDonald's HS all-star game, Hurt is the only one (or one of the only ones) that has yet to commit to a college. Does that bode well for the Gophers, that he hasn't chosen his school yet?

Carr will replace Coffey at PG in the starting lineup and that experiment will be over.

PG: Carr/IW
SG: Kalesheur/Williams/Payton?
SF: Coffey/Kalesheur/Williams/Hurt
PF: Curry/Omersa/Coffey
C: Oturu/Curry/Grad transfer/Freeman

I could see Richard moving to a small ball lineup with Oturu running with Coffey, Gabe, Carr and Williams. He has always wanted to go fast and play dynamic full court defense/offense. Coffey is practically 6'9" and could fit very well into a Stacy Augman type role guarding other team's bigs who like to shoot from the outside. Carr, Gabe and Williams are all better shooters than Coffey and could free up the middle for Coffey to slash and feed Oturu.

Hell, turning up the speed could even work wonders for #freejellydimes! I heard he works well in that type of environment.

I believe I heard that of the guys that made the McDonald's HS all-star game, Hurt is the only one (or one of the only ones) that has yet to commit to a college. Does that bode well for the Gophers, that he hasn't chosen his school yet?

I don't think that means anything. There is a 5* still deciding between Kentucky and Oklahoma just to mention one other and Precious hasn't decided yet either.

Top Bottom