Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Cinderella is still going. Up 29-28 over MI at half. But if MI plays just a little better, the clock will strike midnight.

At the half Wisconsin leads Michigan 29-28. Kim Barnes Arico can see an NCAA bid drifting away.

Michigan up by 2 with 7 min left

Overtime: Tied at 58.

Yes, the slipper is still on for Cinderella. Do they have it in the tank for an OT win?

And now a second OT

Howard fouls out. And now the clock has run out for Cinderella. MI ahead 71-65, 13 seconds left. MI at the FT line.

Gutty and gritty effort by a well-coached Badger team that played extremely well together in all three games. Michigan was yet another team that had beaten the Badgers twice during the regular season. Wisconsin had already disposed of two teams that had beaten them twice and was looking for the trifecta before just falling short. Marsha Howard is a very good player, but sometimes it seems like she would prefer to be wearing a black and white striped jersey instead of a basketball jersey. Badgers lose Howard and Karlis now, but the future is looking much better than it ever did under Kelsey.

Michigan 40-37 over Maryland at the half. Lots of turnovers for MD.

Ugh so over Maryland, like to see to see a different team win the tournament. Good fight by the Wolverines like to think other B1G teams gaining ground but Maryland has a lot of young pieces should remain a force for a long time.

So it is Maryland vs. Iowa. I guess I will pull for IA as hard as it is to do, but MD makes it easier to do. So the final must not be on BTN tomorrow? Sounded like BTN was wrapping up its coverage of the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by EaganGopher22 View Post
    So it is Maryland vs. Iowa. I guess I will pull for IA as hard as it is to do, but MD makes it easier to do. So the final must not be on BTN tomorrow? Sounded like BTN was wrapping up its coverage of the tournament.
    I believe Big 10 Wrestling takes over on Sunday.

A full day of conference title games on ESPN2 starting with the Cardinals versus the Irish and ending with the Ducks versus the Cardinal.

Iowa up by 10 at the end of first.

Iowa up by 6 at the half