Pitino needs to #freejelly

It seems we've seen the last of IW on the court for the Gophers. Too bad.

He will be a nice player at his next stop.

He had his shot here and its not worked out. Pitino just does not trust him. Hope it works out for him if he does choose to move on.

Can not imagine him staying here. 0 minutes tonight with a thin bench.

I think he’s gone and I think it’s a shame. And I think we will regret how he was used. But if he leaves I’m going to continue to cheer for the guys in the maroon and gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we will have 4 open scholarships. Desperately need a back-up PG and back-up 4.

Is there any evidence of him wanting to leave or is it just assumptions? Honest question

Is there any evidence of him wanting to leave or is it just assumptions? Honest question

I think the fact that Pitino is playing him 0 minutes down the stretch cannot be construed as a good sign. He is either sending a message to leave or they have a mutual understanding that he is leaving. I mean, Stull over IW??

IW is not a scoring threat, especially against bigs crowding the lane. How many times have you seen him get swatted under the basket this year? Wouldn't have worked this game. He's a defensive liability, and he's turnover prone. Hard to find a role for him in this game. Against Michigan he's magic, but who knows where that went...

I think the fact that Pitino is playing him 0 minutes down the stretch cannot be construed as a good sign. He is either sending a message to leave or they have a mutual understanding that he is leaving. I mean, Stull over IW??

Did you watch the game? Stull played great tonight.

It's pretty obvious why Pitino trusts Brock over IW. Some of these posts are hilariously weird.

IW certainly has talent (decently quick, good ball handler, can throw some nice passes) but his race is run here.

He posted on Instagram today saying "Last Game at the Barn", and one of his friends commented "OUT... time for warmer weather" or something to that extent. It's since been deleted.

Did you watch the game? Stull played great tonight.

It's pretty obvious why Pitino trusts Brock over IW. Some of these posts are hilariously weird.

IW certainly has talent (decently quick, good ball handler, can throw some nice passes) but his race is run here.

Stull finally played well tonight (first time since at Sconny), but most games he has been zero shooting threat. I'm just still shocked Washington got no run against Northwestern in a blowout.

He posted on Instagram today saying "Last Game at the Barn", and one of his friends commented "OUT... time for warmer weather" or something to that extent. It's since been deleted.

Did not know that, but just confirmation of what we have seen. How many highly rated recruits who are healthy scratches as sophomores stick it out? Not many would be my guess.

Maybe IW should listen to his coach and he would play more. If he wants to give up, good riddance. If he toughens up and works, I welcome him back.

Did not know that, but just confirmation of what we have seen. How many highly rated recruits who are healthy scratches as sophomores stick it out? Not many would be my guess.

It reminds me of two years ago when he refused to play either Fitzgerald or Gilbert (I forget which one) even in blow outs. They were obviously leaving and he wasn't playing them anymore, period. I sense that is where we are with IW.

It reminds me of two years ago when he refused to play either Fitzgerald or Gilbert (I forget which one) even in blow outs. They were obviously leaving and he wasn't playing them anymore, period. I sense that is where we are with IW.

Kind of a chicken or egg situation here. Is IW leaving because Pitino wouldn't play him, or is Pitino not playing him because he's leaving?

I agree. Either Pitino knows he’s leaving or he is trying to force his hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom