Pitino needs to #freejelly

max2shifty

Reaction score
I think about everyone has seen enough of the Coffey experiment, and we have 1 other option at point. Today's the day where jelly shall be let off the leash. Nows the time Richard!!!

Ain’t gonna happen. Pitino chose to die on this hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think about everyone has seen enough of the Coffey experiment, and we have 1 other option at point. Today's the day where jelly shall be let off the leash. Nows the time Richard!!!

I couldn’t agree more and I’ve been beating this drum. Playing Coffey at point weakens us at two positions.

I'm ok with Washington at pg as long as he's not allowed to shoot

Ain’t gonna happen. Pitino chose to die on this hill.

Would love to see him for 30 minutes but there are obviously reasons that Pitino does not do it and they are all related to winning.

As others have reminded: Jelly is the finger roll move; Jelly Fam is the group of players associated with IW and this move; Dimes is his nickname.

Sure he's the only PG on the roster, but he's also not a good player.

Would love to see him for 30 minutes but there are obviously reasons that Pitino does not do it and they are all related to winning.

Only meant it colloquially - he’s made his decision for better or worse... his horses have been picked. Changing his mind now does no good at this point, since he hasn’t given IW the chance to establish any rhythm, at any point throughout this season. Like you, I don’t think he helps the team win at this point. I think he could have handled his playing time better earlier in the year so that this wasn’t the situation in late February. Then again, I don’t see him in practice so all this is moot.

As others have reminded: Jelly is the finger roll move; Jelly Fam is the group of players associated with IW and this move; Dimes is his nickname.

Its a board of old white people. They don’t care if they address a black kid from New York properly

He needed to roll with him from day 1. He won't do it now. But even if he did, too little, too late.

He had a great stretch out there just now. 11-0 run when he was on the floor for Rutgers? Torched on D for a three less than 2 seconds after he got on the floor? Yeah, free him.

He had a great stretch out there just now. 11-0 run when he was on the floor for Rutgers? Torched on D for a three less than 2 seconds after he got on the floor? Yeah, free him.

Watch the play. He ran through two screens and no one helped. Not entirely sure you blame him and only him on that

Sorry, wrong thread. Agree as above that if Pitino was going to develop him it would have been happening earlier this season. Can't disagree that he has marginal D but he gets pulled quickly for doing what other players do in every game. I think he had potential to be a good PG but we are not going to know as any confidence he could have developed has been squashed by being pulled after every mistake.

Watch the play. He ran through two screens and no one helped. Not entirely sure you blame him and only him on that
Yep. Two screens. When they handed the ball to the player out of bounds, he wasn’t ready. He was beat on the first screen. Compare to Kalscheur. And then 8 more points and zero by us, with no decent play. Sit down. Not sure he will return.

Yep. Two screens. When they handed the ball to the player out of bounds, he wasn’t ready. He was beat on the first screen. Compare to Kalscheur.

You’re right. Gabe is a better defender. But if you’re going to get mad at IW, get mad at the other guys for not playing team defense.

You’re right. Gabe is a better defender. But if you’re going to get mad at IW, get mad at the other guys for not playing team defense.
Look man, he played horrible for those 3 minutes. That’s the story. He was immediately torched. He doesn’t need the help D if he’s awake when the whistle blows.

Look man, he played horrible for those 3 minutes. That’s the story. He was immediately torched. He doesn’t need the help D if he’s awake when the whistle blows.

So anytime someone is torched they should be out? Or only him? Has McBrayer earned the minutes this year? Stull?

So anytime someone is torched they should be out? Or only him? Has McBrayer earned the minutes this year? Stull?
When he was pulled, I told my wife he wouldn’t play again. He hasn’t. He wasn’t pulled because of that one play. He was pulled because of horrible play by him the entire 11-0 run. How can you defend him?

Starting to think Jelly is the one who leaked all the Rick Pitino info and got him canned.

THe fact he can't play on this team is insane.

He can't play either.

IW has played almost twice as many minutes this season as Stull.

Yup to both.

In the end, this is what gets Pitino fired

Stull
Washington
Murderer guy (McNeil?)
Sextape guy who transfered (Dorsey?)
Creepy guy (Lynch)
Konate
deidou (spelling?)
Gilbert
Fitzgerald
Hurt
Carr

Some of those guys were one year.
Some 4.

Combined those guys cost us about 22 seasons worth of scholarships for big ten teams for guys that either couldn’t play for some reason or couldn’t play at a big ten level.

IW is not a bad player.he just to learn to play within the system. Its obviously very hard for him to play team basketball.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom