No PJ Fleck Interview - Sunday, Feb 24

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
It's another Fleckless Sunday. No PJ Fleck interview on WCCO Radio.

According to Dave Mona, Fleck has a speaking engagement in Florida and is not available to appear on the "Sports Huddle."

And so it goes.

greetings from beautiful SW MN, where travel is not advised today and I-90 is closed because of white-out conditions.

Never fails - the weekend of the Individual Section Wrestling tournaments, we always get bad weather.

Fleck gets around speaking at events. Building bridges across the country for better recruiting!

Better speaking in Florida than suffering the insufferable Blizzard. SON - it's time to get a snowblower!

Fleck gets around speaking at events. Building bridges across the country for better recruiting!
Certainly doesn't hurt.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Also, the Sid Hartman show audience is becoming a smaller and smaller percentage of the fan base every year.

In the late 90s it made sense to do that show every week. I don’t think it makes sense today.

So excited for the Gopher football season...Fleck is going to win big up here.

According to Dave Mona, Fleck has a speaking engagement in Florida and is not available to appear on the "Sports Huddle."

And so it goes.

greetings from beautiful SW MN, where travel is not advised today and I-90 is closed because of white-out conditions.

Never fails - the weekend of the Individual Section Wrestling tournaments, we always get bad weather.
I get the feeling the little Flecker is afraid to answer Sid's deep questions about Killer. [emoji6][emoji39][emoji16][emoji23]

I get the feeling the little Flecker is afraid to answer Sid's deep questions about Killer. [emoji6][emoji39][emoji16][emoji23]

Fleck has already addressed it. I'm sure he'll find a way not to have to deal with it again. Might mess up Sid's train of thought though.

And so it goes.

Are you unstuck in time SON?

SON, I'm going to give you some advice and I'm not trying to be a smartass when I say this, I would plan on PJ not being on WCCO more than I would wait around for him to be on there. Basically, don't wait for it each week because it will be a rarity. Pandering to the audience on WCCO is no longer a priority and will continue to be less and less.

Last edited:

Top Bottom