***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Critical point in the game an understatement, critical point in the season,

That offensive possession summarizes our season. PG fumbles the ball. Frantic shot by shooting guard who can't shoot.

If I only had a dollar for every time an announcer said "No movement at all for the Gophers"......

Atrocious possession.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man Amir pisses me off some times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That offensive possession summarizes our season. PG fumbles the ball. Frantic shot by shooting guard who can't shoot.

Everyone's afraid to shoot earlier in the possession before they absolutely need to.

Gabe hasn't taken a shot in over 8 minutes

That posession was terrible... Stop with the Coffey crap... dude can not handle the ball if his life depended on it.

Yeah, run wildly into Coffey, and draw a foul. Makes sense.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Not sure it has favored one side or the other but the refs have no idea what to call.

They just look for fallen bodies and then makes something up after the fact.
On that last one the ref staring at the play called nothing. Body falls, ref on the other side of the court makes the call.

Horrible.

I don’t really like pro ball. But I don’t really like college ball anymore either. Refs are too bad.

Having DM with the ball and shot clock running out is an almost guaranteed miss.

The Gophers need a guy who simply won’t let them lose in this type of game. Someone who wills them to the win. Should be Coffey but he doesn’t seem willing to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another terrible possession. Rutgers bailed them out with the foul.

Top Bottom