***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Three guys having a bad game, real bad. Curry, McBrayer and Coffey. Ouch. I'd rather see Stockman in than Curry right now.

6 years of general confusion on offense and average defense with huge lapses mixed in.

We really are at a 6 pt. disadvantage just on coaching match up virtually every B10 game. No counter moves ever.

Remember when Pitino came here and we were gonna have Minnesota's version of Shaka Smart's havoc? 6 years later and it's just Tubby 2.0.

They review everything and won't look at that?

How can anyone watching this team and think that Pitino should be back? Our offense is inexcusably awful...as an aside I feel like I’ve watched this game a dozen times before going back to the Tubby era. We are a flailing bubble team in late February and are on the ropes against a bottom feeder.

How does Rutgers RUTGERS have so much more depth than us?

Curry Sucks!!! At one point I was excited about him before his knee injury. I can’t watch him anymore. He is terrible

His absence last year was why we were told last year we weren't good. This year it is Carr. I wonder who it will be next year?

Plenty to rip Coffey on but he is the one player on the floor that can physically take over the game with his talent. To pull this out he has to do just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty to rip Coffey on but he is the one player on the floor that can physically take over the game with his talent. To pull this out he has to do just that.

He just needs to use his quickness to get his shot

His absence last year was why we were told last year we weren't good. This year it is Carr. I wonder who it will be next year?

Yea - Carr has been turned into the next in a long line of saviors.

Based on free throws, we know which big man they will foul.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Bottom