***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Oturu is sitting cause he can't play all 40 minutes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

can you settle down with the IW hype. this team does not lose or win because of IW's playing time

It isn’t hype. He can’t be worse than McBrayer. And McBrayer isn’t on the team next year. Coach for next year.

Seriously, let's start over and build the team around the freshmen... Don't want Coffey, don't want McBrayer.

We'll have the chance with 3 (soon to be 4-5) unfilled scholarships. I don't want the guy who constructed this island of misfit toys doing the re-building though.

Dribble into double or triple teams and lose the ball....ground hog day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Pitino should have discussed that call on Gabe with officials. The refs got that wrong as it was McBrayer. Gabe wasn’t in play.

they took him out with 2 minutes into the second half... but yeah if you watch he's getting bodied by their bigs every offensive possession. I'm sure that takes a lot out of him

I thought Stockman gave some nice minutes earlier this year. Not sure this game fits him really

It isn’t hype. He can’t be worse than McBrayer. And McBrayer isn’t on the team next year. Coach for next year.

He's better not worse then McBreyer and is certainly better than Stull. If Carr was available, I'd have no issue with IW not playing.

Dribble into double or triple teams and lose the ball....ground hog day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's becoming our team identity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So you sit him 1 minute into the half with Gabe because of it?

Let's hope you are not looking to be a coach.

We'll have the chance with 3 (soon to be 4-5) unfilled scholarships. I don't want the guy who constructed this island of misfit toys doing the re-building though.

Exactly... been harping on this. Patchwork team. No rhyme, no reason to how he puts his team together.

Looks like I'll be turning the channel soon. This is putrid basketball.

McBrayer could have put up a shot when he ran through the paint... but nope. Then he shoots a brick from 3.

I've addressed this before here, but how in the world are the Gophers such a terrible shooting team? 1 for 6 from the free throw line? They shoot like a bad D3 team (other than Kalscheur).

Top Bottom