***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

See ya Richard. Nice knowing you. Good luck in the Sun Belt.

Tons of games have been winnable. The team just consistently lays an egg.

"How to choke and lose a game" by the Minnesota Gophers

Not Good :( Thanks for all the score updates Angry and others. WTF anyway!?! Fishing here is equally lousy:mad:

Last edited:

All those alumni who committed to financing the contract buyout, better start writing their checks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The worst coaching job ever by Pitino. McBrayer and coffey play entire 2nd half and making mistakes left and right. Don’t play IW? Insane. But you pull IW all the time for making just one mistake.

Bye bye Pitino!

Who the **** designed a play to put Murphy at the 3 point line? Why was it not drawn to get it to Gabe?

I propose we take Ryan from the Wolves and they go bigger with a full time hire.

Just the Gophers luck, if the ref didn't blow the whistle, Murphy would have had hit the three and tied it up. figures.

All those alumni who committed to financing the contract buyout, better start writing their checks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'd gladly donate a couple of hundred and I'm not even an alumni.

Need 3 to tie and give it to a career 22% 3-point shooter, not the guy who just tied the team record for most 3s in a half and who hasn't missed all day. Great coaching.

Gotta win the last 3 plus 2 in the BT tourney.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Players make plays. Baker made em. Our guys didn't. 10-20 from the free throw line. This game was not coaching this was players. Thankfully our two frosh are the guys making plays.

Players make plays. Baker made em. Our guys didn't. 10-20 from the free throw line. This game was not coaching this was players. Thankfully our two frosh are the guys making plays.

Yeah because we haven't recruited a good guard besides Kalscheur.

Rutgers double Gabe

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’m not even mad anymore because it’s so predictable.

I’m so excited for Gabe and Oturu. So much optimism. Need to find a coach who can fill out the roster and coach in game

Tough game. I give Rutgers and their crowd some credit. Mathis, Baker late, and their bigs played well. Oruyi seemed to throw a high elbow every time he pivoted to the hoop with the ball.
Gabe and Oturu played great games. Murphy played with heart. Disappointed with Coffey’s second half and McBrayer just isn’t good enough on either side of the ball to get this many minutes.

Just another typical late February loss to a ****ty big ten team for a gopher team on the bubble. I'm not kidding when I ask if we've run one set play all year? I mean at least half of our offense is having Murphy catch the ball at the 3 point line, so I'm not shocked, but how about maybe we try and get Gabe a look?

Top Bottom