***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Someone tell me what Curry has done tonight. Or Stull. But god forbid Washington see the court.

this is pathetic... our two best players are Gabe and Oturu. you have to play them...

Curry, Stull and McBreyer have no chance of scoring. They can't all play at the same time.

All started with the foul call on Gabe that was on Dupree

Having Stull on the floor is like going with 4 players.

Richard always has substitution patterns that are baffling.

Stull should not see the floor. Ever. There is not one thing he does well.

Please take Stull and McBrayer out. Neither can play d and offer nothing on offense.

Why isn’t Oturu in? I’m so confused by Pitinos love for Curry. He isn’t able to help right now

Why is Oturu sitting? He has one foul? And you have to roll with Gabe until he gets 4.

So pathetic. Richard authoring his own firing.

No one on this board complains about turnovers that aren’t IW. Apparently he can’t help us. This is such pathetic coaching right now. Play your ****ing players.

Why is Oturu sitting? He has one foul? And you have to roll with Gabe until he gets 4.
We need to give up the lead. :eyeroll:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gophers had this one under control a short time ago

Why is Oturu sitting??

With Gabe(3 fouls) and Oturu out they are able to just completely pack the paint. We look hopeless.

These guys are not worried about Curry and Stull getting the ball in the middle lol

Seriously, let's start over and build the team around the freshmen... Don't want Coffey, don't want McBrayer.

Beginning to sound ominous. I am stranded in ice house. Would someone please post the score:confused:

No one on this board complains about turnovers that aren’t IW. Apparently he can’t help us. This is such pathetic coaching right now. Play your ****ing players.

can you settle down with the IW hype. this team does not lose or win because of IW's playing time

He’s a -9

Seriously, let's start over and build the team around the freshmen... Don't want Coffey, don't want McBrayer.

Like would you cut McBrayer? He has a handful of games left in his career.

Coffey is 18-59 the last handful of games. Impressive.

Top Bottom