***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Can’t we post Murphy up on Gabe’s side? If they double Gabe shoots 3s. If they double from the other block Oturu is wide open. If they double from the top, Coffey or Dupree will have an open lane to drive and miss a layup

Sounds like a plan!

Oturu is really gonna be good....hope he sticks around

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Where would he go? Recent articles suggest he wanted to be a Gopher and nothing else. And he isn’t going to the NBA. Hard to see him leaving.

Keep it rolling in the second half! Go Gophers, Pinto is still our coach.

Regardless of what happens the 2nd half of this game or how the season ends Pitino probably still the coach next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would he go? Recent articles suggest he wanted to be a Gopher and nothing else. And he isn’t going to the NBA. Hard to see him leaving.
I was referring to the NBA. Not this year but after next he will be close

Gabe seems to be more comfortable on the left side. Or at least that is where he spends a ton of time.

Murphy is better with left block post ups (in my opinion) because he can turn into that mini hook or spin back baseline. Just weird we don’t set them up on the same side.

I was referring to the NBA. Not this year but after next he will be close

Oh yeah, I see him in the NBA. Not sure when. He needs to add strength. Not having an off-season due to injury last year delayed his progress.

Not NBA ready, stick around get some good recruits especially a PG, and make a run at a conference championship

60% from 3s, obviously Gabe is the genesis of the stat. Nice to see regardless.

Not NBA ready, stick around get some good recruits especially a PG, and make a run at a conference championship
Yeah.... I wasn't thinking this year....more of me being selfish and hoping for 4 years

I'm starting to think they won't play in the NBA.

He’s a good player. He’s just not a player that jumps out at you. He’s not overly athletic, can’t dribble left (or dribble at all), disappears multiple games at a time, is not a good jump shooter, doesn’t really finish at the rim, but he is a good college player.

He’s a good player. He’s just not a player that jumps out at you. He’s not overly athletic, can’t dribble left (or dribble at all), disappears multiple games at a time, is not a good jump shooter, doesn’t really finish at the rim, but he is a good college player.

Yeah. But if I had a choice between Nate Mason and him, I'd take Mason every time.

Well, low turnovers and great defense and better shot selection does what again ?

Yeah.... I wasn't thinking this year....more of me being selfish and hoping for 4 years

This program desperately needs an NBA draft pick. Hopefully he can be the one.

People talk about IW getting beat. Stull just gave up a wide open 3.

Thankfully Gabe is perfect from 3 so its overshadowing the Murphy and Coffey clunkers. Not sure that is gonna hold up all game though. Need one of them to play well.

Curry can’t play in this game. Or this league. At least not right now.

Nice FT's Curry. Good Lord.

And here comes the opponents 15-2 run to get back in the game.

Get this line-up out of there. What is Richard thinking?

Top Bottom