Sam Maresh cleared to play football!

Fantastic news, it's good for us as fans, but great news for him and his family.

That's awesome, up to 250 pounds already! It's like we just signed a top quality 4 star.

What a great accomplishment for him to overcome that. And great news for the Gophers as well!

The comment that Sid Hartman was "Mr. Negative" was very interesting - the biggest homer of all time being negative about a hometown kid, what's up with that?

Great news and a great story. Obviously I hope for great careers from all Gophers but I'll be navigating Maresh's a bit more closely.

This is so great to see, cause I really wasn't expecting him to play next year when this was first announced, but sounds like he's making incredible strides. GREAT news!

Can you say

"living vicariously through your child" Sure were a lot of "we's" and "us" in that caringbridge page. Not saying, just saying.....

"living vicariously through your child" Sure were a lot of "we's" and "us" in that caringbridge page. Not saying, just saying.....

I couldn't disagree with you more:mad:

Are you serious?

From what I read the "we's" came when Sam was writing in the Journal about "we" visited, we talked to...

If I had a kid that was receiving heart surgery I would feel like it was my heart and I would put myself in his/her place too.

I think

after I re-read the post that I may have not read it very well. I may have to rethink my stance on that comment.

Top Bottom