Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution

per TMZ:

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is a wanted man -- cops say they've issued a warrant for his arrest as part of a recent prostitution, human trafficking sting operation in Jupiter, Florida.

Cops say 77-year-old Kraft will be charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

Officials say Kraft is accused of soliciting a prostitute on at least 2 separate occasions roughly "a month ago."

Cops say they have obtained evidence from body cam video and surveillance that has been conducted over the last several months.

Officials say Kraft was driven to the spa by a chauffeur.

The average cost per visit for services is $59 or $79 per hour, according to police.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/rober...itution-sting/

Skol Vikes!!

Male or female prostitute? He really went after Brady in that superbowl post game kiss.
    Who hates iowa?

What's really weird is that we all know that John Podesta and Hillary Clinton are in charge of and responsible for all human trafficking all over the globe. Given that Kraft is friends with Trump, I can only assume he was deep undercover as part of the impending arrests of Obama, Clinton, and Podesta for their harvesting of adrenochrome from children. #WWG1WGA

If it were a regulated industry, with workers required to get routine medical exams and STI tests, and be licensed, etc. then I really would have zero problem with people paying for sex. That's their business.

The big problems with it now, which is why it's illegal, is because it's largely unregulated. So it's a lot of drug addicts who don't really want to do it, but are forced to in order to support their habits, or it's a lot of foreign girls who are kidnapped, stolen, "bought" from their impoverished parents, etc. and trafficked into the country to be sex slaves against their will. ETC. all that terrible crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post

The big problems with it now, which is why it's illegal, is because it's largely unregulated.
    Please stop saying dumb things.\

I can't believe a guy worth $6 billion walks into a rub and tug. He should have 5 models coming to his house.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post

I can't believe a guy worth $6 billion walks into a rub and tug. He should have 5 models coming to his house.
    Did he get a bulk discount with 5?
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Humble Beggar will immediately forgive Kraft because he is a republican.

As JTF referenced, the board Proud Boys will blame Hillary, Obama, Comey, AOC, Strzok, Page, the Dossier, etc. and et. al. for Kraft's actions.

Blog Entries

So you're against legalizing it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    What's really weird is that we all know that John Podesta and Hillary Clinton are in charge of and responsible for all human trafficking all over the globe. Given that Kraft is friends with Trump, I can only assume he was deep undercover as part of the impending arrests of Obama, Clinton, and Podesta for their harvesting of adrenochrome from children. #WWG1WGA
    I believe Jeff Sessions is also in on the take down. #Quanon.

Only 5?
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I believe Jeff Sessions is also in on the take down. #Quanon.
    You might think you're joking, but have you ever seen justthefacts and Qanon in the same room together? I didn't think so!

Not hard to predict this would immediately morph political & personal attacks.

While it certainly could turn out to be true, It could also be a politically driven, smear job.

What doesn't make any sense, is that a guy as rich as Kraft is a $59 rug-n-tug guy. Also doesn't make sense that a guy as high profile as Kraft would go there in person. You'd think a guy like that would order in some high end talent.

In the end, who cares? What two consenting adults do in the bedroom, is none of my business. I said that when it was Bill Clinton. I said it when it was John Edwards. I said it when it was Donald Trump. I'll say it if it's Robert Kraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    What doesn't make any sense, is that a guy as rich as Kraft is a $59 rug-n-tug guy.
    I can see it.

Was with his wife for a long time, and was always faithful. She has passed on. He still has physical urges, and finally decides he needs to "relieve himself" but has no idea how to go about that, and doesn't want to risk destroying his public image or making people disappointed in him by having a girlfriend or being caught having a mistress.

Something along those lines. I can see it.

What two consenting adults do in the bedroom, is none of my business.
    The law says that paying for it is not consent, and is illegal.

Not hard to predict this would immediately morph political & personal attacks.

While it certainly could turn out to be true, It could also be a politically driven, smear job.

What doesn't make any sense, is that a guy as rich as Kraft is a $59 rug-n-tug guy. Also doesn't make sense that a guy as high profile as Kraft would go there in person. You'd think a guy like that would order in some high end talent.

In the end, who cares? What two consenting adults do in the bedroom, is none of my business. I said that when it was Bill Clinton. I said it when it was John Edwards. I said it when it was Donald Trump. I'll say it if it's Robert Kraft.
    The article I read talked about human trafficking crimes (not for kraft). So I guess maybe everyone should care if he was supporting human trafficking.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    I can see it.

Was with his wife for a long time, and was always faithful. She has passed on. He still has physical urges, and finally decides he needs to "relieve himself" but has no idea how to go about that, and doesn't want to risk destroying his public image or making people disappointed in him by having a girlfriend or being caught having a mistress.

Something along those lines. I can see it.

The law says that paying for it is not consent, and is illegal.
    Kraft has a 38 year old GF. We have no idea what his relationship was like with his wife, nor should we care.

The story will be over in a day or so. These things only have legs when the people caught have held themselves up as paragons of virtue (Vitter) or they have campaigned against the crime (Spitzer). Kraft is just an uber wealthy NFL owner, who is a recent supporter of Trump. Enough for Humble Beggar's forgiveness, but not enough to give it legs.