Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    I guess you think that political figures should be mean to smiling strangers that request a picture and reject them? Not to mention that if they didn’t pose with her for the pic that they’d be accused of bigotry b/c of her gender and race.

It’s only funny to you and Lefties b/c you want it to be funny.
    Yes. Because it would be so easy for a random strange women to be able to get pictures with all of them. Lick, lick.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Yes. Because it would be so easy for a random strange women to be able to get pictures with all of them. Lick, lick.
    Ok, what’s the significance of it then? I’m assuming this woman is the madam of the shop Kraft went to. Do you think the pictured know who and what she is?

Hey, she’s a women racial minority. She reflects a portion of this country’s diversity. You seem to have a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Awesome! Another guilty, creepy rich guy goes free on a technicality. Like you, I applaud this heavily!
    The world would be a much, much better place with one less HJ/HE at an Asian massage parlor?
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Awesome! Another guilty, creepy rich guy goes free on a technicality. Like you, I applaud this heavily!
    This is what TDS leads to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Ok, what’s the significance of it then? I’m assuming this woman is the madam of the shop Kraft went to. Do you think the pictured know who and what she is?

Hey, she’s a women racial minority. She reflects a portion of this country’s diversity. You seem to have a problem with that.
    She has $$ and connections in the GOP it would seem. Is it so hard to believe they had some idea who she was? I'm not saying they knew what her business was, though nothing would be shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    She has $$ and connections in the GOP it would seem. Is it so hard to believe they had some idea who she was? I'm not saying they knew what her business was, though nothing would be shocking.
    Yeah, she’s a real Harvey Weinstein.

If you give money to politicians, they will pose for a picture with you. They may or may not know who you are and what you do, and they may just not give a bleep - as long as the check clears. It's all about money.

Blog Entries

Yeah, she’s a real Harvey Weinstein.
    Your #Yeahbuts are getting more creative. Anything to defend Don.

What do you want to do crime-fighter, lock the guy up for getting a tug job?
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    What do you want to do crime-fighter, lock the guy up for getting a tug job?
    Uh, I'd like to see the evidence presented, and then make my own decisions thereafter. But a creep getting off (no pun intended) on a technicality isn't exactly something I'd cheer for, but you go right ahead, you bastion of "morality".

Uh, I'd like to see the evidence presented, and then make my own decisions thereafter. But a creep getting off (no pun intended) on a technicality isn't exactly something I'd cheer for, but you go right ahead, you bastion of "morality".
    Why do you want to see the evidence? Why do you need to make a decision at all? What sort of power are you lacking in your life, that you're so attracted to this case? For me, I feel generally the same way I do when I hear someone gets a ticket for marijuana tossed out of court. So what?

Gotta love that we're paying law enforcement officers all over the country to masquerade as hookers, pimps, sex providers, and Asian massage parlor employees. Outstanding use of resources.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    Gotta love that we're paying law enforcement officers all over the country to masquerade as hookers, pimps, sex providers, and Asian massage parlor employees. Outstanding use of resources.
    You sound concerned.

I mean did Kraft get a massage or do they kinda just go for it at the start?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    I mean did Kraft get a massage or do they kinda just go for it at the start?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    It's on the dark web. Not as hot as you'd imagine.