***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

And the Women lost by 2 in a game that they probably needed to make the NCAA's. Minnesota sports, catch the fever.

We'll be 1-2 point dogs at Rutgers on Sunday. Book it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We'll be 1-2 point dogs at Rutgers on Sunday. Book it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, regardless of the line, I don't think we'll win there. Their defense matches up well against us. At this point I think we beat NW and that's it.

At about the 10 minute mark of the second half there was a possession where Curry had the ball at the 3 point line and everyone else just stood there. So Curry threw up a 3 and missed badly. That play pretty much summed up tonight and many games this season.

And the Women lost by 2 in a game that they probably needed to make the NCAA's. Minnesota sports, catch the fever.

They were up 7 with a minute to play and lost. I’m in shock.

Got home late today and saw the box score. 10% from 3-pt and 50% from the free throw line. WTF? How is this a college basketball team (at any level)? My old lard butt could drink a 6-pack of Schells, go to the driveway at night, and shoot better than that....probably.

lol that is typical Coffey... Drive with throw up a brick at 1 feet in.

Coffey's game is to go 1 on as many as he can and depend on the zebras to bail him out. He just goes in wildly and throws one hoping for a foul call when he falls.

How do the Gophers spell NIT...
What a pathetic showing on your home floor.

Being at the Barn tonight, and obviously a little bored, I was looking for our NIT flag but couldn’t see it. Does anyone know where it’s hung:confused:

Got home late today and saw the box score. 10% from 3-pt and 50% from the free throw line. WTF? How is this a college basketball team (at any level)? My old lard butt could drink a 6-pack of Schells, go to the driveway at night, and shoot better than that....probably.

I believe you.

Top Bottom