***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

Can we recruit a few shooters? This is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gophers seem more concerned with a few bad calls than the fact that one of their leaders is throwing the ball away constantly and repeatedly leaving shooters wide open from 3.

Coffey is not an NBA'er... he's nonathletic, can't handle the ball well enough, and not a good up close and just not a good shot. I've never seen so many misses 2 feet in. He's just throwing up prayers and most of the time they miss by a mile.

Reminds me of guys who play pickup basketball at the Y, throw all sorts of crappy shots up, and always call for a foul.

The Gophers seem more concerned with a few bad calls than the fact that one of their leaders is throwing the ball away constantly and repeatedly leaving shooters wide open from 3.

Well, much like numerous posters on this site.

Every basket is being earned by the Gophs tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Would love to see the men get the W from MI. and the women beat MD. Both will be difficult.

So many missed shot within 5 feet of the basket, missed free throws, and lazy with the ball. Michigan isn’t playing great and we can’t capitalize.

The Gophers might not score 40 tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have had opportunity...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

With the next wave of renovations at the Barn, I'd recommend installing metal backboards. Our brick tossers are bound to break any glass ones.

What a pathetic offensive showing so far. Sure wish we had some kids who could shoot.

One of a handful of major conference games tonight with the nation watching and the "eye test" is being failed miserably.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hope the media rips into Pitino for not pulling Coffey. I don't think any of his shots have been close. Coffey looks like he would rather lose than win but not be the hero.

Coffey has disappeared the last how many games?

I'm amazed that we're not down more than 10.

If anyone cares the women are up 43-31 and playing great.

Sure gonna miss Coffey when he is in the NBA next year.

How can you be a B1G basketball players and be this bad at shooting? At home?

Top Bottom