***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

A GopherHoler put it best on the game day thread for the last Badgers game. People were perplexed at how WI can be so good consistently and the GHer stated "Richard recruits athletes and WI recruits basketball players"

There's no doubt we could beat the Badgers is just pure physical skills (faster, stronger, jump higher, quicker, etc.). But that doesn't win games. We are just a bunch of misfit athletes who can't put the ball in the cylinder - and ultimately that's what wins games.

This is very true.

Certainly not the reason they lost, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t comment on the officials working the foul quota late in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seems like the game plan sucks yet no one is capable of adjusting.

Pitino came up with a plan that worked against bad non-conference teams and has barely made adjustments since.

How many points have we left at the FT line? Pathetic.

A GopherHoler put it best on the game day thread for the last Badgers game. People were perplexed at how WI can be so good consistently and the GHer stated "Richard recruits athletes and WI recruits basketball players"

There's no doubt we could beat the Badgers is just pure physical skills (faster, stronger, jump higher, quicker, etc.). But that doesn't win games. We are just a bunch of misfit athletes who can't put the ball in the cylinder - and ultimately that's what wins games.

This. I’m so tired of watching rosters full of bricklayers. No more recruiting athletes that can’t shoot.

Pitino came up with a plan that worked against bad non-conference teams and has barely made adjustments since.

The apple fell far from the tree when it comes to the X's and O's part, IMO.

This. I’m so tired of watching rosters full of bricklayers. No more recruiting athletes that can’t shoot.

Trent Tucker is not walking through that door...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And got roasted on defense 3 times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What? When? He wasn't in long enough. He can't have played any worse than Coffey or McBreyer did tonight. And Stull is beyond worthless.

Amazing we trail by only 12 with our AWFUL shooting. Same old story.

What? When? He wasn't in long enough. He can't have played any worse than Coffey or McBreyer did tonight. And Stull is beyond worthless.
Agreed on coffee and Dupree

Reminiscent of Kill recruiting QBs and WRs.

When was the last time we won a big game at home? Tubby's last year against IU. This is getting ****ing old, real quick. PSU can beat this team at home, and we get run off on our ****ing home court.

It's not the plan. Pitino doesn't win much unless he has a talent advantage. That's why he has such a terrible conference record. Basically he rides on the backs of his talent and effort levels.

It's not the plan. Pitino doesn't win much unless he has a talent advantage. That's why he has such a terrible conference record. Basically he rides on the backs of his talent and effort levels.

Based on your description, I’d classify the lack of a plan as a plan.

That shot by Coffey really has me scratching my head.

When was the last time we won a big game at home? Tubby's last year against IU. This is getting ****ing old, real quick. PSU can beat this team at home, and we get run off on our ****ing home court.

It depends on what you mean by big, but I think that's the last time we beat a top 15 team at home.

The logo of the 2018-2019 MBB Team.
714afcca8e2e0c850bbcbc628135a44b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CLANG: The Amir Coffey story.

Stull heroically gets it under 10 for the NET.

We out scored them in the second half... just saying

Based on your description, I’d classify the lack of a plan as a plan.

OK, fair enough but he doesn't recruit and develop enough talent for that to be a successful plan.

Top Bottom